Part 8

Okay I haven't been on forever, I kinda lost inspiration because I thought no one was reading it, but I logged on to see that some were, so here is part 8, and I'll be putting part 9 up either today, tomorrow or Tesday.

----------

"What aboutmy dreams?" I asked.

"What do you remember of them?" Isis countered.

"Um, well I follow this girl to somwhere, always a different place, and then I'm pushed, and she says..." I trail off.

"She says?"

"She says that I wasn't supposed to be, or something," I shake my head, trying to clear it.

"Do you remember the girl's face?" Isis questioned.

"hm, not really, but she sorta looks like.....like you, actually," I say, confused.

"Well, that's because it is me." Isis states.

"What?!" I exclaim, jumping up and backing away from her.

"Jamie, calm down,"Isis walks towards me, hands outstretched. 

"No, no no no no no," I chant, hoping, praying that this is some sort of sick joke, or another dream and I'm gong to wake up next to Naomi any minute.

But I knew it was true. I just didn't know howor why.

Isis was right in front of me now and I was pressed against the wall. She put a hand on either side of my head and leaned towards me.

My heart started beating really fast and I could've swornIsis could hear it.

"But I can hear it," Isis breathed in my face.

"What?" I ask, startled.

"I can hear your heart beating." Isis repeats, "Am I making you nervous?" she asks and my heart speeds up faster.

"Y-yes," I stutter, trying to slow my heart rate.

"Good," Isis smies smugly, then leans down and kisses my lips, antagonizingly slowly. 

I pull away,and gasp for air, sliding to the ground.

"Are you ready to talk now?" Isis inquired.

"Uh, yeah," I say, monotone.

"Alright, what do you want to know?" Isis starts.

"Who- or what- are you?"

"A vampire," Isis answered, sounding sad, "Not one of those cheesy Twilight ones, but I have these abilities, like really good hearing, so good that I can hear what people think if I'm close enough,"

"What am I?" I asked. 

"You my friend, I know what you are. You're a vampire." 

I stare at her blankly, confused.

"Well, by birth. Vampires can do that, they can give birth, but the born aren't exactly, natural."

"What do you mean?" I question.

"Well, they don't really become vampires until about 20-ish," Isis explains.

"And you know all this how?"

"Oh, I know your parents, and I was sent to watch over you because-"

"I wasn;t supposed to be," I cut in.

"Well yeah," she sighs, and then, "Wait how old are you?"

"Uh..." I start, and then my eyes widen in panic, "22 tomorrow,"

"Oh," She sighs."You'll need to start feeding, your body has probably been starving,"

"Um, okay, uh, how do I do that?" I wonder.

"Just let it come naturally, and follow my lead," Isis says, leaning towards me.

Her lips touch mine and she kisses me hard, and I can feel the blood rushing under her skin. She licks my lip and I open my mouth, letting her in. She then continues to rub her tongue along my teeth until I feel two long, sharp fangs protrude from my gums. I pull away and shake my head, but Isis ignores me and smashes her lips back onto mine, before taking her wrist and shoving it in my mouth.

I drink greedily before pulling back satisfied in ways I never knew I coud be.

------------------

Yeah. I don't want it to be one of those stories but I couldn't really think of any other supernatural creature that would make sense for this story and wouldn't be made up in my mind.

Well yeah. Comment and vote, and feel free to leave any ideas or something for the story if you would like. :*