Part 9

As promised, here is part 9. I hope y'all like it.

-----------

I woke up in the middle of the bed and sat up quickly, trying to remember the events of the night before.

"Isis?" I called out, not seeing her anywhere near.

"In the kitchen!" She shouted back, and the scent of eggs and bacon wafted towards me.

I jumped out of bed and immediately sat back down, regretting the quick movement. After a few moments I stood up more slowly and made my way into the kitchen where Isis was cooking breakfast.

"Morning sleepyhead," Isis laughed, seeng my disgruntled state.

"Shhhhh," I mumbled, "I feel like crap,"

"That happens after your first feeding," She told me, "Especially with how much you took,"

I just nodded sleepily while Isis put a plate with eggs,bacon and toast in front of me. As soon as she dropped the plate I grabbed her wrist, noticing a bandage on it. Isis tried to pull her arm away from me, but I held on tightly.

"Did I do this?" I asked, tracing my finger over the bandage and pressing down a little.

Isis winced and nodded. "You fed so late, and your body needed a lot of blood. I see your abilities have started to appear too,"

"I'm sorry," I apologised and dropped her wrist.

"It's okay, it's what you needed," Isis comforted me."Plus I sorta provoked you," she smirked.

"I guess," I mumbled, picking up my fork and eating some of the eggs Isis had given me. "Thhanks fo breakfast and, uh, dinner I guess," I blushed, rubbing the back of my neck with my other hand.

"Anytime," Isis replied, then leaned in towards my face "And I do mean that for both," she winked then walked away back to the bedroom.

"Hey hey, what are we gonna do today?" I questioned, standing in the doorway.

"Well, now that you know, we should probably get you to your parents," Isis said, takin her shirt off and getting a new one from the closet "Start packing your stuff,"

"Uh, alright," I agreed, walking around her and pulling my things out of the drawers and the closet. "And how are we getting there?"

"Well by walking, silly!" She laughed, packing some things of her own.

As soon as we were both finished packing our things, we locked up and headed out to some unknown world where I would meet my parents and get some answers about the whole 'You weren't supposed to be' thing.

We drove for hours, never stopping. I asked Isis where we were going for about half an hour until I got tired of her saying "To see your parents" and gave up.

At around 11 PM, Isis pulled the car over and got out.

"Where are you going?" I asked, jumping out if the car myself.

"I'm going to sleep, if you don't mind," Isis snapped, opening the car door and sliding into the backseat.

"Sorry," I apologized as I pulled a couple of blankets and two pillows from a bag near my feet.

"It's alright," she replied, taking a blanket and pillow and laying down. I leaned my seat back and decided to join her in sleeping, knowing we had a long day tomorrow.

In the morning we packed up our sleeping things and started off again.

Along the way Isis stopped at a gas station and we brushed our teeth and got changed in the bathroom. We also grabbed some food for breakfast and headed off again.

After another 5 hours of driving, Isis turned onto a road in the forest. She drove down the road for a couple miles and then turned left, right into a tree.

Funny thing is, we went through the tree and appeared at the gates of a huge city.

"What was that? Was that like Platform 9 and 3/4 in Harry Potter?" I exclaimed.

"Sorta. Well, it's more of the city is just disguised to look like a forest except to those who know how to get there,"

"Oh, so it's more like 'Pirates of the Caribbean'," I said.

"Sure, why not," Isis snickered, driving through the gates.

She drove through the city for about 20 minutes as I stared out the window, amazed.

"It's like the city of Oz," I breathed, gazing out at the fancy buildings and all the 'mythical' creatures milling about the streets.

Isis chuckled and pulled the car down a really long driveway.

She stopped in front of the giant house at the end and got out.

Not fully processing it, I got out and followed her up the walk to the front door.

She knocked and a tall woman with bright blue eyes and short brown hair appeared along with a man with green eyes and blonde hair.

I stared at them in disbelief for a while.

"Hun, what are you staring at?" The woman asked.

"Are you my parents?" I whispered, still staring, dumbfounded.

--------

Hope you liked it. I'll put another chapter up soon.

Comment and vote please. :)