Part 6

I awoke wrapped in soft arms. Confused, I looked around, and then remembered about Isis being the one wrapped around me.

I fell back on the bed, tears streaming down my face at the thought of what happened with Naomi.

Trying to quiet my sobs, I curled in a ball.

Isis woke up and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a warm embrace.

"Shh, shh, it's okay," She soothed me, rubbing my back.

My tears subsided after a while, but I stayed in her arms, burying my face in her chest.

"You okay?" Isis asked, looking at me with concern.

I nodded, and pulled away.

"Can I use your shower?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Of course honey," she said, getting out of bed.

Isis was covered in sweat, only wearing a bra and underwear, and she looked hot.

I sighed to myself, knowing she would never like me.

I went to the bathroom and started up a shower, stripping down.

Halfway through my shower, I heard the door open and close.

"It's just me," came Isis's gravelly voice from the other side of the curtain.

My body relaxed and I continued with my shower, listening as Isis sang a song while doing whatever she was doing.

I pulled open the curtain and grabbed a towel, before realizing that Isis was still in the bathroom.

And I was naked.

I blushed and quickly wrapped the towel around myself.

"Oh I don't mind, you're gorgeous," Isis said, looking me up and down before resuming her activities.

"Okay," I said, and dropped the towel.

Isis was still just in a bra and underwear. I walked up behind her and encircled my arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

She put down her face cloth and turned around.

"What about your girlfriend?"she asked, searching my face. For what, I don't know.

"What about her?" I replied, kissing her jaw.

"Won't she be mad?"

"Well she kicked me out after dumping me, I don't think she has a day in what I do," I explain, trailing kisses towards her boobs.

"Jamie." Isis gasps.

"Mmm?"

"Stop. You just got dumped. I'm not going to be a rebound, and you need to think about things." She said, her tone firm.

"Okay, I guess you're right," I sighed.

"Of course I am, she smirked, before walking out of the bathroom, her hips swaying.

May I state again. Damn, this girl is hot.

I quickly pulled on my clothes, and went into the kitchen, where Isis was fixing a gourmet breakfast.

"Delicious," I commented, eating my bowl of Lucky charms.

"Glad you think so." She replied, munching on her own bowl.

"Can I stay here for a while? Until I find a place?" I asked, hopeful.

"Mhm," she mumbled through a mouthful of cereal.

"Thank you so much," I gushed, putting my bowl in the sink.

That day went by pretty normally, I went to work, played a game of baseball, and then hung out with Isis.

When I got back to her place, I noticed that she had stripped down to her underwear and bra again.

"Mmm, stop tempting me," I commented, pulling her close to me.

"It's just so hot all the time!" She exclaimed, sweating.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, concerned for her health.

"Yeah. Do you mind if I go take a shower?"

"Go ahead, it's your house," I gestured towards the hallway.

While she was in the shower, I stripped naked and slipped into bed. Since she didn't mind my nakedness, then what've I got to lose?

I fell into a dream filled sleep, this time it was just the replaying of the part where she pushes me into water, and says "You weren't supposed to be!" From all of my past dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? Any suggestions?

Comment and vote. 😘