Mystery kingdom 36

Pitch gridded his teeth together.

"You Idiot! How hard is it it to burn down a few buildings!?" He says as he strikes a slap on Hans across the face.

"If you couldn't even do this, you are useless to me, I may have to discar- wait. What is that?" Pitch says, narrowing his eyes at the frozen flames.

"Impossible,.." He whispers.

Hans looks at pitch like a confused puppy, tilting his head to the side, but before he could let a world slip from his tounge, pitch transported them out of the little kingdom of Arendalle.

Entering into his Layor, pitch frantically passed back and forth, thinking about the odd little kingdoms which oddly was amune to the flames. But the real question was, how did they become frozen?
It was physically impossible,.. Something was odd there, he needed to find out, find its source of power,.. And take it.

"Err,.. pitch?" Hans wearily asked afraid of pitches easiness to become in a rage.

"What?" He sharply replied.

"What's going on?" He once again said with a sinking feeling at the bottom of his belly.

"NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS. Except for the fact you failed me." He hissed. "You may be excused!" He instructed instead if asking.

Once Hans left, locked once again as a prisoner in his luxurious room, pitch began to get on working with his new 'case study'.
" apprentice! Get in here." He yelled.
What would have been unexpected to anyone else's eyes, an black sand horse appeared. It seemed the only thing pitch could trust was his own magic.
"Apprentice, find what magic source lies in Arendalle, and any other necessary imformation" pitch commanded, whilst the magical hires followed on the plan.

"Just before I go, isn't Arendalle the weakened kingdom? And Hans didn't even manage to scrape it down? Are you sure he was a good investment of our time?"
With limiting patience, pitch glared at the sparkling mass of darkness.
"I question you again Master." The great beast said as he left, leaping and galloping put of the window and into the sky, flying low like a shadow.