" I imagined it was pitch" chapter 33

*Anna'a Pov*

I followed the glowing snowflake, taking me to a dusty hall way I had never seen before.

it took me in front of this wooden door, which had a delicate structure engraved on it.

Suddenly, the snowflake disappeared.

After trying to get Into it, I made one last attempt;....

bashing My shoulder into it!

I though it was a good idea,....

"Ready, set, go" I had spoke in my mind,with a running start, getting my shoulder In place, and then I went. bashed my shoulder. And most likely got bruises.

My shoulder burned with rage and pain. I was in agony.

I wanted to scream!
So I screamed mentally with frustration and pain, collapsing on the ground in front of the door.

Why was I lead here?

I can't even get in!

a snowflake, really?

Why should I even trust a flying frick in snowflake?

Lesson learnt: don't follow glowing flying things, you'll bust your shoulder!

Suddenly, I feel a prickle of cold on my shoulder,... It first startles me, but I don't question it as I keep getting this feeling alot.
Sometimes I feel like it's Elsa trying to contact me, but I never mention it- people would just say I'd imagined it, or it was just cool air.

But, what ever it was- it soothed the burning sensation away.

After awhile, of sitting on the dusty carpet I got up and began to walk away. I couldn't help keep looking back at my new discovery, but what was the point? If I couldn't even get in?

I decided to take a slow walk back to my room, looking out windows that showed views I had never seen before.

-------------

*hans*

"Good Morning." Pitch greeted, with one of his sand beasts 'Breathing' down my neck.

"What's Good about it?" I ask rhetorically.

"You get to practice." He answered back anyway. With sarcasm.

I don't bother replying.

I just lay back down on my bed, I couldn't be bothered with pitch right now.

"GET UP NOW! What are you doing?! You have to practice you pathetic waste of my space! Get up now or I'll force you up!" pitch yelled with frustration. I had infuriated him.

I got up, but dead slowly. Which only Made him further mad.

Pitch gritted his teeth, and threw a ball of sand at me, well right next to me.

"Deadly, killing, and posing. Could kill you In an instant. If you don't get up now, next time I' will not miss."

"I would rather you killed me." I hiss back.
"Really? Well immortals can not die,
Unless I use enough dark sand- but it weakens you and makes you suffer in pain. Incredible torture some have said." He says with a smirk.

I get up, and he begins to walk away- excepting me to follow. In which I do, as I have no choice. Like I excepted he took me to the same room as last time, the practices room.
When we walk in there is anther mannequin, I wonder if he'll make it look like Anna again. But, surprisingly he doesn't. He urges me to practise and that he excepts to see it burnt. He the leaves to some 'very highly important business.' Which is oh so important that it must be kept a secret from me. Or, I'm simply not trust worthy enough,.. Like who do I have to tell? Pitch? The same creatures? The mannequin? The walls? Exactly.

But I'm glad he hasn't told me. I struggle going to sleep thinking what he plans, I'd rather not know, because it's highly worse then what I could ever imagine.

But as pitch ordered, I begin to practice. Imagining him as the person I'm frowning my igniting flames.

--------------

Jack Frost PoV*

Today was a quiet day in the castle, and it was slowly already being to turn pink, sunset was here already? That was quick.

I know for one thing my gut is twisting, and my staff is glowing. Something isn't quite right.
Suddenly I get a strong feeling to look out the window, as if I'm being pulled towards it- towards the sky.
The sky is no longer pink, for the sunset had been replaced by greens and yellows and blues.
I immediately Rush out of the window, with out a Good bye and follow the northern lights.
Thus better be important.