The Nightly Wolf

Preface- Kylie (7 YEARS OLD)

I laided on my side, silent tears falling down my face.I knew my leg was broken but  I dont know what I did to make my family hate me. All of a sudden everybody turned on me. My friends my pack, even my family. It happened after the Red-viper Pack came, they were our allies so we were having a cook out.

-Flashback-

I ran around the backyard, my twin brother chasing me. He looked mad, then again it might be since I keeped poking him then splashed water on him. He was older by 5 minutes and his name was James.I squaled in laughter. James was picking up sped. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to the ground, then he started tickling me. I started laughing, and begged for him to stop.

"Say your sorry Lee, and say what your sorry for." He said sturnly before he to erupted in giggles.

"Im sor soo-rrry Jay, for po-poking you an and splashing water at you" I screamed the last part still laughing. He stopped tickling me and then gave me a hug. He stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me up.

"I forgive you now come on mommy said we had to get dressed for the cook-out." He told me and then ran to the house. I laughed and followed after him. I saw mommy and gave her a hug, she had just gotten back from helping the other ladies of the pack.

"Hey, baby now go get dressed in one of your dresses and then come to the livingroom." She said, I nodded my head and ran to my room. I went to my closet and grabbed a light voilet dress that went to my knees. It matched my eyes since they same color, though my eyes had grey, blue, and gold also in them.

  I got dressed and then put on a pair of white flats. When I was done I ran to the livingroom. Mommy pappa and Jay were waiting on me and once I arrived I noticed the different looks they were giving me. I tilted my head and looked at them. Searcing each of their eyes to see they were giving me the same look, hatred. They went outside and I followed them, we walked to the pack house with my parents in front of me with James by their side. They didnt check to see if I was with them. Once we reached the pack house James looked relifed and ran to his friends, while my parents went to theirs. I shook off all unwanted thoughts and ran to my bestfriend Miley.

"Miley."I screamed when I saw her, she turned to me and gave me a pained look,she mumbled something under her breathe before her look turned to hatred.

"Ewwww, get away from me you ugly freak. I dont want to be your friend anymore, I only was out of pity."She hissed at me, I looked back shocked.

"Miley?" I asked sadly. She sneered at me "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK" She yelled. I backed away and then went outside. I couldnt belive what just happened. I sighed and sat on the end of the porch looking at the gaint feild that was there. It was normally used for training and meetings but right now its perpous was for the cook out. I was too into my own world I didnt hear anybody come behind me intill I felt hands on my back pushing my to the ground. I fell on my leg and heard a snap. The pain I felt was overbearing and I let out a cry and everybody stopped what they were doing. They glared at me and I looked confused. I didnt do anything or I dont think I did anything.

My dad stormed over to me and grabbed my arm tightly, pulling me up with him. "Shut up you Freak. GO HOME NOW." He yelled at me. I whimpered and tried to talk to him.

"Daddy" I was cut of by him slapping my face hard. He grabbed something and poured it on me. I was drenched in cold water and started shivering. My dad gave me a hard look. "GO NOW!!!!" He screamed letting his beta comand fill the feild. The pack members of the Red-Viper pack sneered at me, before pointing towards my house.Some of my pack looked at me with simpathy while the others looked at me with hatred.I looked down at my obivously broken leg and cursed in my head. Yes I know im a 5 year-old but my dad cusses in front of us all the time. I started limping to my house, getting pushed and kicked by most of the people I passed. By the time I was halfway home I turned around, nobody but my brother and ex-bestfriend were looking at me. I whimpered before heading the rest of the way home.

 -Present time-

I reset the bone when I got home but thats not what hurt the most. What hurt the most is that I just lost my family, my pack and if my mate is in this pack, my mate.

________________________________________________________________________________

I was crying while I was writing this, sooooo sad. So sad, little bit of happiness for her before it is crushed :'( I wouldnt want anybody I know to go through this, well on with the story.

Comment, vote, I dont know keep reading if you want, criticism I will take and not be a baby about so yeah..... First chapter is coming up soon.

 Picture on the side are Kylie and James/