Memories

Third person pov

A woman with long white hair was holding a girl with a bit of black hair. The woman moved her daughters hair out of her face smiling at her daughter who made a baby noise. A man with black hair walked in holding another baby with black hair. The man laughed at his wife who was making faces at their daughter.

"What are we going to name them?" The woman asked smiling at her husband. He sat down next to her on the bed and shrugged. The woman hit him in the back of the head chuckling. "Your no help, seriously though. What are we going to name our children?"

"How about Ethan Colin Norestar?" The man asked before going into a baby voice. "Ess that okays for you baby?" The baby laughed clapping his hands.

"Okay so Ethan it is, now how about Kaylin Night Norestar?" The woman asked chuckling as the little girl giggled and clapped her hands.

"I guess so love." The man said kissing his wife passionately.

*A year later, the kids birthday*

"Aww you so cute Kaylin." The woman said looking at her daughter who was wearing a red dress with a black bow in her hair. The girl giggled running to her mom.

"Mommy Mommy" She yelled raising her hands at her mom. Her mom laughed picking her up. "Mommy weres brother?"

"I think he is outside with your father." The woman said walking to the door. Kaylin clapped her hands with a bright smile as her mom opened the door. "Darling are you out her with Ethan?"

"Over here, Margret.  Ethan insisted he help set up something." A man yelled by a long table that held food and drinks for the kids birthday. Margret walked over to them and set the now wiggling Kaylin on the ground. She giggled running to her brother Ethan.

"KAYLIN!!!!" Ethan yelled hugging his sister. The man came over to Margret and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Did you ever think this is how your life would turn out, Adam?" Margret asked.

"Of course not Grettie. What about you?" He asked nestling his head into her neck and kissing it softly. Margret smacked him and shook her head laughing.

"No, I thought I was just going to waste away. All my friends had got their mates before me and I was all alone. If only I knew you were just in the next pack over. I would have found you sooner." She said melting into Adam as they watched their kids run around the backyard together in silence.

*That night, Kaylins pov*

Ethan and I were sitting in front of a giant cake with the whole pack surrounding us. I giggled as they started singing Happy Birthday to us.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Ethan and Kaylin, Happy birthday to you." The pack sung rather loudly. Ethan and I smiled clapping our hands.

"Make a wish you two." Mommy and daddy told us. I thought a bit before blowing out my candle, wishing that I would always have a family who loved me. Ethan blew his candle out seconds later before sticking his hand in the cake and grabbing a piece. He threw it at me making me shriek and jump back as it landed on my dress. I glared at him grabbing a piece and aiming it at his head. The whole pack laughed as mommy picked me up and daddy picked up Ethan. I stuck my tongue out at him before mommy whisked me inside. She headed to my room and changed me into a blue and black dress. I threw the bow out of my hair smiling at my mom.

"Kaylin Kaylin Kaylin what are we going to do with you?" She asked with an amused look in her eyes.

I made a thinking face before smiling. "Your going to love me!" I cheered in my baby voice.