Knowing The Truth

Kylies pov

I was shaken awake by Ethan. I growled softly but got up. "Come on, lets get this show on the road." Clara said jumping out of the car. I rolled my eyes laughing slightly.

"Its best not to keep our uncle waiting Kaylin." Ethan said. I hopped out of the car and turned towards him.

"We aren't even sure if we are related. I mean we look nothing alike. What did the Wind pack do? Did they bring me to a witches house and put a spell on me to make me look different?" I asked. "Witches don't even exist."

"Umm Kylie they actually do" Xander said laughing. I froze looking at him. I started shaking my head violently.

"No, no no no no no no. I would know whouldnt I?" I asked myself more than anybody else.

"Well if they were trying to keep it away from you, you wouldn't." Xander explained.

I nodded crinkling my nose. "But wouldn't I have my memory's." I said

"Some extremely powerful witches and warlocks can even take away memory's and replace them with different ones." Ethan said.

"Oh." I mumbled before we walked into the castle.

We were stopped by the guards. "Are you the group here to see the Alpha King to be able to create a pack?" The head guard asked.

"Yes." I answered for us.

"And who is the Alpha, little girl?" He asked laughing.

"I am sir." I said with a smirk.

"You? Ha, your probably the weakest here." He said. I growled deeply my eyes flipping colors to a silver color.

"DO YOU WANT TO TEST THAT?" My wolf growled taking control. I saw everybodys wolf take control and bow to me.

"Im sorry Night, my human seems to be cocky." The head guard wolf said whimpering. My wolf nodded before turning to our 'pack'.

"You have no reason to bow at me or take control of your humans." She said in a nice voice.

She gave me control and then slowly the rest of the wolfs gave control back to their humans. I felt faint and stumbled back a bit.

"Kaylin!" Ethan yelled catching me as I fell.

"Sorry." I mumbled before falling unconscious

*Dream world thing*(Not really the dream world.)

I woke up in a field of black flowers. "ETHAN?" I yelled my voice sounding like bells. The sound of crunching flowers to the left of me set me on edge. I turned to the noise growling.

"Kaylin, calm down its just us." I heard a woman say. Much like the voice I heard at Clara's house. Two people approached one of a woman and one of a man. The woman had white hair and silver eyes and the man had black hair and blue eyes.

"Who are you?" I growled getting into a fighting position.

"Kaylin, we are your parents. Your real parents." They said together. I gasped letting go of a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Your lying." I accused.

"You know we aren't. Kaylin Everlyn Shade." My mother said. After that I was plunged into a world of memory's. I now knew she was telling the truth...

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so I know its short but with Wattpad letting me on again I should be able to update again soon. So hopefully I am able to get back on soon to be able to update. Tat tat for now loves

-Ignis