Chapter 2: Pack in the making

sorry I have writers block but I'm going to try and update sooner but what really sucks is I have to go back to school soon eckkk well not wasting anymore time here is the next chapter. Also if you have any ideas for the story I will be very grateful, just send me a message.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kylie's Point of view.

*Dream*

I looked around to see nothing but darkness. 'Whats going on?' I questioned in my head. I looked around again and saw a bright light in the distanced. I got up and started walking over. My feet where held back by chains, making it even harder to move.

"HELP ME, PLEASE" I screamed over and over again. I heard a cracking noise and shut up. A figure covered the light and I saw a glimsed of a girls face. She had pure black hair and purple eyes.

"Mwahahaha" She laughed evilly with a smile before running to the light at lightning speed.

'In the sight of the horizon

As the night was coming to an end

It would be the last for us my friend

As the dark wolf came and destroyed the world,

And darkness lives forever more

Only one can save us

One indeed

The one the one that will be

The one with the life of misery

The one that runs the stars, the moon

That leads her pack with everlasting night.' A voice said in my head. I looked up and knew that only one could win and that one was...

*End of dream*

I woke up and looked around remembering everything that happened. My mate reject and almosted killed me. My eyes flash red as my anger bubbled over. I heard a snap of a twing and turned to the sound. "Who is there?" I screamed, making my eyes go back to there origanal purple color. 2 girls and 4 guys came out fully clothed. I could tell they were rogues from how much dirt were on them. One girl stepped forward, she had long blonde hair and terquoise eyes. I growled at her, she fliched probally thinking I would hurt her. I jumped down with my bag and nodded for her to talk.

"Hello, Im Clara Tyler Jones. We arent rogues but we arent in a pack either. We couldnt make a pack because none of us have Alpha blood in us. We were wondering if you would like to join us." She asked in a confident voice. I nodded my head and walked towards them.

"Who are the rest of you?" I asked my voice was way more powerful then what it was in my pack surpising me. Clara nodded to them to let the know its okay to talk. A boy with black hair and blue eyes walked up to Clara and wrapped his arms around her.

"Im Damion Parks 18" He said while holding Clara close to him. I could tell by they way they looked at each other they were mates. I let out a low whimper when the meomory flashed through me. I nodded for the next person to talk. Another boy walked out he had light brown hair that was cut short and carmel eyes, he looked about 16.

"Xander Parks, younger brother of Damion im 16" He said his voice was timid and shy same with his stance and I nodded smiling. The girl walked up and pulled me in a hug. I was shocked but slowly put my arms around her telling my self not to cry.

She had long red hair with matching red eyes. "Fay, I dont have a last name, Im 17." She said before whispering. "My mate rejected me too" She gave me a smile before walking back to her friends. I was still in shock but quickly shook out of it as the two boys walked over to me.