Finding A Pack House

Kylie's Pov

"Okay I guess we have to find a pack house and contact the Alpha King" I said laughing.

"Well not only that." Clara said. I tilted my head confused. "We have to get you clothes" Everbody laugh.

"Can I atleast get food first?" I pouted.

"Of course Alpha." The twins said jokingly.

"Oh please." I chuckled before asking Clara to follow me.

"What do you need?" She asked after we entered her room.

"I just wanted to ask if you have clothes I could borrow. Oh and ask why your wolf is different then the normal colors" I asked casually.

"Oh, well we didnt tell you but, everybody in this group has powers. I have wind, physic, and fire. Damion can make invisible barriers. That only certain people can pass through. It helps keep other rogues away. Xander can turn invisible for certain time. Fay can use earth, making it into shields, tying people up with vines and other stuff. Lucain can move stuff with his mind and Josh can create anything with his thought." She told me.

"Really?" I asked staring wide eyed at her.

"Yeah, the thing we can't figure out is how you passed Damions barrier" She said.

"I don't know, so those clothes?" I asked grinning.

"Oh right!" She giggled going to her closet. She came back with a gothic black dress. I looked at her confused.

"Well right now Damion is probably contacting the Alpha King to ask if we could see him to make a pack. So you have to be dress professionally. We will all go. Oh we also have to make the pack sign" She said.

"Oh can I make it? You guys can aprove or not. Umm what about my ribs? Oh we need to find a house and we need to get money. Oh wait I have lots of money thats right." I sighed in relief.

"How much money do you have?" She asked.

"Hmmm let's see I should have about 7,999,046,000 in my vault. Good thing it's on neutral territory and is hidden good. Hmm do you have a car we could go and look up places, get the money. Find a house and umm put a vault in there to keep it all in." I said laughing.

"How on earth did you get that much money?" She screeched.

"I don't know, one day while I was in the park one of the Alpha kings men came up to me and led me to this vault in a cemetery. Said something about how it was my parents. I asked him if I was adopted by the Knightlys and he told me I was. I was so outraged, they even faked me having a twin brother. Funny he never told me who my family was." I shrugged. She nodded and then handed me the dress.

"Umm we don't have running water but you can use the bathroom to change. Then after you eat we will have to go to the lake and clean off. Umm oh and we have a car it's parked in a clearing next to the street but far enough so people can't see it. Though none of us have licenses." She told me.

"I have one, so I'll get dressed and meet you downstairs." I told her grabbing the dress. Ha I have the perfect boots for this. I walked in the bathroom and quickly changed. It hung loosely on my malnourished body. Sighing I walked downstairs and grabbed my bag. I saw the twins looking at me as I looked for the grabbed my boots and slid them on.

"Food done?'' I asked standing up. They nodded with their mouths wide open. I chuckled. "Well come on."

I stood up and grabbed their hands before running to the dinning room. When I let go they were both blushing. I smiled slightly before running to the table. The only seat left was the head of the table, as the twins ran to get their seats. I frowned but grabbed the seat. I looked at my going to be pack and smiled.