Hell's Angel chapter 1

Narrator:
This begin a long time ago at the cry of a child is when it all began a little girl was born different from the rest she had long golden hair and beautiful blue eyes that shine as bright as sapphires the little girl was happy she grew up in a small little village she grew up around other children playing and occasionally ask her mother with her father was her mother never answered just shooed her away and told her to go play one night she heard her mother talking to someone and to here it a little better she went downstairs there was a black portal with a man with black skin red eyes and sharp teeth and black horns he had long spiky white hair the mother cried for him not to hurt the village not take their daughter the girl was terrified as her mother was torn apart the things that went through her mind what I do I'm scared he killed my mom what do I do?
The girl watched helpless as a mother was killed in front of her the man turned towards her and reached out a hand before it could touch her something happened it jerked its hand back fast you still have hope in your heart it said the girl breathing increased as she said who are you?
well sweetheart I am your father it said what?
you still have hope in your heart I guess I'm just going to have to get rid of that it said with that it left leaving the poor girl to drowned in her fears but he was right under the fear was hope hope that she would see tomorrow she was sitting there scared confused when she heard a scream from outside she got up and ran to the door open it to find the most horrible gut wrenching smell she looked down at her feet where she saw her dead neighbor she looked around there was that man again just tearing apart everything everyone the girl ran and ran and ran for her life running by people as they were killed attacked slaughtered ripped apart the man blew out flames burning down every building everyone inside of it screamed as they were burned alive the girl still ran until she heard a crunch she look down and took a sharp intake of air under our feet were thousands of human carcasses she was literally walking on dead bodies knee deep in them with blood everywhere her face was painted in it she heard laughter and turned around quickly to see him he reached his hand out to her she put her hand up trying to stop it you are my daughter it said and you will forever be what destroys the earth he said he touched her what he did fiddled with her memories making her see things that wasn't her own memories switch them around instead of a happy childhood she saw a horrible one of her parents abusing her beating her when he was done she thought she did all this and she thought they deserved it she turned into the monster that her mother never wish that what never happen but that's the past this is the present the girl is now 16 years old wandering around killing anyone that wrongs her and training for the day her father calls upon her to destroy the earth can anyone stop her I don't know.

PS:
Up top is the theme song