Hells Angel chapter 15

Victoria:
If this is going to work we're all going to need a makeover right Luna I said yes you are right because if this any of this is going to work we need to change how we look and the best way to do that is monster night said Luna monster night what's that they all said except me and Luna well monster night is something that changes how you look entirely so you can fit in the underworld I said you mean we have to go to said Sakura yes we have to go to hell Luna does not need this potion I said what do you mean that doesn't need this potion said Kakashi well she is Satan's daughter she's got her own look I said that would make sense said Sakura so you mean she's like something from hell said Kiba yes you could put it like that I said so she can turn into like a demon thing said Sakura yes she can but first we need to work on turning you into demons but of course this is temporary it only lasts 48 hours I said so two days?
Said Sakura yes only two days to do what we need to do I said ok how are we going to get turned into these demons said Naruto follow us I said as me and Luna started walking away and they quickly started following us we love them into a room filled with ancient books it was a rather large room with A wooden table in the middle of the room with an old book on a stand there I walked over to it this book is what's going to turn you into demons temporarily I said ok I promise it won't hurt but Sakura has to go first said Luna why me?!?
Said Sakura because the youngest female has to go first I said oh ok she said not sounding excited at all go stand on that star in the middle of the room she did what she was told and went and standed on the star ok what now she said just don't move from the star I said I just started reading ancient texts

Switch the bonds that hold us at hand
Break what has been fixed
And switch this young female
into her Demon self !!!

I yelled as a dark glow fill the room and engulfed Sakura once the light faded
(She looked exactly like the picture up top)
Oh my god I'm A bunny!!
said Sakura as Kiba started to drool you are so cute he yelled did I say that out loud said Kiba as he sweat dropped and rub the back of his neck yes yes you did said Luna he just blushed and so did Sakura

Sakura:
I have huge breasts now oh my god fill out nice in this forum as I started to admire myself you done admiring your self said Luna I just blushed yeah yeah I said everyone else just laughed ok next!!!
Yelled Victoria oh boy is all I thought