Hell's angel chapter 14

Luna:
Me and Naruto woke up to the sound of screaming we got up to on her clothes as fast as we could and ran through the hallways out of the apartment building where's that coming from I said as we were outside the apartment complex I don't kn..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh he was cut off how a blood curdling scream that sounds like star at that moment Sasuke came running up to us someone's got Star said Sasuke what do you mean someone's got Star I said I mean someone took her I couldn't stop them I tried but then they grabbed her they were too fast he said panting what's going on said Sakura as Victoria, Kakashi sensei and Kiba all came running did you hear that scream said Kiba yeah someone took Star I said frantically starting to hyperventilate it's okay Luna said Naruto I got my breathing under control what did he look like I said as I took a serious demeanor looking straight at Sasuke he look like its hard to explain he had black skin black eyes black horns he said at that moment I knew exactly who took her I know who took her I said as I started to get very down you do who took her everyone said except Naruto because he knew who I was talking about who took her was.....(swallow).. my... dad I said everyone just looked at me wide eyed my dad is literally Satan I said and Stars dad is someone who works for him we have to find her she's going to kill her I said as tears start to pour down my face she's the only one... (sniff).....that was there that day....(hic)..the only one that showed me care and kindness till I met you guys I said we don't care who your father is said Sakura we will get her back said Victoria oh yeah who is we I said me said Sasuke me too said Sakura me three said Victoria me four sad Naruto me five said Kiba me six said Kakashi I wiped my tears and smiled me seven I said where do you think they would take her?
said Sakura oh I know where they're going to take her and we need to hurry because if they take her there we ain't getting her back I said where are they taking her said Kakashi sensei to hell I said in a serious tone and we need to get there before they do I said how do you suggest we get there?
Said Victoria with all the while knowing eyes I think you know it's time to put that thing we got from another dimension to good use I said ah we're using Duchess I take it she said yep we're using Duchess I said what's Duchess or whose Duchess I'm confused said Naruto me and Victoria smiled at each other Duchess is a jet a big ass jet said Victoria everyone looked confused what the hell is a jet everyone said except me and Victoria a black  flying machine that we got from another dimension said Victoria not to mention it will get us there the fastest I said so this jet can help us?
Said Kiba oh yes it can first we need to get to it let's go said Victoria come on guys trust me I said they all nodded on each other okay let's go they all said we were walking for hours till we reach the big metal door guys I gotta warn you once we step to these doors and once we answer our self in a battle there ain't no going back until this battle is over can u guys stand on the front line and risk your life's and I'm not telling you to if you want to leave you can I said there ain't no way I'm leaving you said Naruto me too its just stupid I can't leave you Star's my friend to said Sakura yeah we backing down from this fight I hate to admit it but I'm in love with Star said Sasuke with a determined look in his eyes we aren't leaving her said Kiba as everyone else nodded in agreement okay then let's step on the front line together as a family I said sticking my hand out in front of me everyone else with their hand on top of mind on three I said 1 2 3 as a family we all shouted throwing our hands up in the air okay let's do this I said I opened a small compartment by the metal door it had a hand scanner and an eye scanner it scanned my hand in my eye and the door opened we're coming Star just hold on will be there soon I had a determined look in my eye everyone else stared wide eye except Victoria and me at the big black fighter jet this is going to be fun said Victoria you missed these days didn't you I said looking at her the feel of the wind in my face burning alcohol hell yeah I missed it she said well I guess we better be prepared I said don't worry they all said we will all stand at the front line with you said Sakura as everyone else nodded in agreement thanks guys let's prepare for..........
WAR

PS: Theme song up top for this chapter