Chapter 7- SECOND ENDING

(I kept a little suspense! For those of you who have read thank you so much. It means a lot! I am going to try to write a sequel)

Kurt's POV:

I knew I shouldn't have left. I had this terrible feeling. I got down the road a half mile and turned around. I ran into a silent house.

"Lilly?"

The house was eerily quiet, "Lilly! Baby girl! Answer me! Lilly!"

I ran up to the kitchen and she wasn't there. I checked for the basement light, the down stairs bathroom and then I ran upstairs.

I yelled, "LILLY!"

I her open room door. There was envelopes laying on her bed.

One to me, Eva, Patricia, Kyle and Sam, Houston, Zack and Ricky. I also saw a piece of paper with tons of words on it. That didn't matter at this point. The bathroom door was shut. I knocked with no answer from the inside. I opened it to see my daughter laying on the floor. Tears were dried on her face. Blood down her head and gun in her hand. The gun had her blood on it too. She did what I never thought she would. She killed her self. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and lifted my daughter into my arms to see if she was breathing.

"911 what's your emergency?"

I tried to stay calm, "I left after getting mad at my daughter and I can back not even 5 minutes later and she's laying on her bathroom floor. She shot herself in the head. She doesn't appear to be breathing."

"We will send an ambulance to your location sir."

"Please hurry. I want to know if she could be saved."

"It will be ok sir. Do you know why this would have happened?"

I tried to stay calm but I couldn't. I said, "I have been so mean to her tearing her down. She couldn't handle it. I'm the worst father ever."

Within 2 minutes the medics were swarming my house. Patricia and Houston had shown up. As well as Ricky, Kyle and Sam. Eva was on her way. Houston cried and cried. I could barely hold myself together as they loaded my baby girl in the ambulance. Some of her blood had gotten on my shirt and pants but I didn't care.

"Daddy, I want my sissy."

I knelt down and said, "I want her to. I want her too."

Ricky held her necklace and her UK flag watch in his hand. He just stared at them. We all went to the hospital.

My letter read:

Daddy I am really sorry I had to do this. I didn't know what else to do. I thought I had myself together. I thought we were gonna brave it through another year. I really really wanted to. I thought you were getting better, I thought I was getting better. I love you so much. More than words can describe. I didn't want it to come to this. I didn't want to have to give in to all the pain that honestly you caused. I have a huge feeling that you will turn around. In a way I hope you will stop me. I hope that you are reading this because you stopped me and saw what was going on. I hope that you begged me to see what was in here and they you promised and stuck to it that you were gonna change. More than anything I want to hear your voice and footsteps coming up the stairs stopping me and apologizing. I don't want you to see me laying on your floor dead. The other paper is the song I have been writing since Bristol and now I've finished it. It is basically how I feel.

I love you so much Daddy. Don't ever forget that.

-Lilly

I knew I shouldn't have left. Or turned around quicker.