Believe Again, Love Again

Love, a simple four letter word yet holds so much emotions in it. Its such an amazing and overwhelming feeling. It causes you to have butterflies that erupts in your stomach, phantasms, daydreams. But it also gives you heartaches, doubts, and what ifs.

If you find love, it'd be the most stupendous feeling you would ever feel. But then, if your love is in the wrong time or with the wrong person, you'd say it's the most monstrous thing ever happened to you.

When it comes to love, we tend to get scared. Even though a part of us wants to live in the moment, there's always a bigger part of us that holds us back. Why? Because we don't want to get hurt. We don't want to silently cry ourselves to sleep. To stay wide-awake late at night thinking what we could've done wrong. We don't want to stand in front of the mirror asking ourselves if we really did our best or we're just plain not enough. We don't want to be that type of person who just sits there, staring off a distance, reminiscing about the good memories which basically the thing that makes us cry.

But love is also what makes us happy and complete. It makes us feel alive. Being in love is the best feeling in the world. And being broken is the worst. It usually makes you numb.

None of us can tell nor guess who our destinies are, but if you patiently wait for that day where you'll meet the love of your life to come, it will surprise you in a heartbeat. It's a bolt from the blue that no words can ever express how fortunate you are.