Chapter 1

"Reed! Can you hurry the hell up? I haven't got myself ready yet. We don't have that much time!" Kyler yelled from the bedroom.

Kyler Curtis, 18, just a year older than me. Probably the most annoying person but my favorite cousin ever.

In our family, there are things that only the two of us could relate to because we're just about the same age. Also, considering the rest of our cousins are 7 years older who talks about forever, life, having a family, etc.. Or 10 years younger who talks about the latest version of Minecraft.

We've been very close since we were kids. We're practically like sisters. She have an elder sister and brother. While I have an elder brother and a younger brother. Which means I'm the middle child. And the only girl. I could say it's a big advantage if you're in my position. Hehe.

"I'm almost done!" I turned the shower off and grabbed a clean towel near the sink. I took glimpse of my reflection in the mirror and saw the evident dark-circles under my eyes. Probably because of lack of sleep. I was enjoying the novel I read last night that I didn't notice that it's already 3AM.

I head out the bathroom so Kyler could take her turn.

"If the shower ran out of hot water, you know what I'm capable of doing." She said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Why are you such in a hurry?" I asked while putting on my undies. "Don't rush, no pressure"

"Because Jed will arrive in an hour. And you know it takes me an hour to get ready. And don't go all Justin Bieber on me."

"You should be the one to hurry the hell up, then. And you're blood related with a fangirl. So deal with it." I grinned at her. She rolled her eyes and closed the door.

"My mama don't like you and she likes everyone." I sang while drying my hair up with a dry towel. Yes, I can't sing but I love to sing.

But hey, I can dance.

I checked my phone and saw that I got 3 missed calls from Lily. I clicked the notification and called her back.

After the first ring, she picked up.

"Hello? Reed! Why weren't you picking your phone up?" She hollered on the other line.

"I was in the bathroom." I put her on speaker and went to my dresser to get my lip tint, and mascara out of the drawer. "What's up?"

"Justin's going on tour again!" She squealed while I'm applying small amount of lip tint and 3 coats of mascara.

"What?! Wait. How about the concert tickets? How much does it cost?"

"Two thousand dollars."

Dafuq? "Two thousand freaking dollars?! I'm broke af!" I went to the closet to choose what would be my outfit for today. "Christmas is near though. Why don't buy it for me as a present?" I joked.

"Ha-ha. No. I can't even afford one for myself. I was just informing you." If she's here, she would be tilting her head back a bit, both eyebrows raised, a small weird smile and raising the finger. "By the way, where's Kyler?"

"Fucking herself in the bathroom." I replied and finally decided to wear a plain white T-shirt and a pair of black leggings.

"I can hear you, bitch!" Kyler called from the bathroom. I laughed to myself and ignored her.