10// The Call

"Hey Luke..." I bit my lip considering my nervousness and us both haven't talked.

"Hey Aria! Your voice is so beautiful by the way." I could feel him smiling proudly when he said that. His voice was deepish and it turned me on too. If I wasn't gonna go see 5SOS then I would totally visit Luke instead.

"Thanks. I don't really know what to say Luke. I mean we know each other but we don't know each other...ya know?" I don't think he understood me though. Heck I don't even understand me sometimes.

"Yeah I got you. Just let me do the talking then. Anyways I'm going to Texas! I can't wait. Later can you tell me what its like over there?" I nodded my head smiling. Oh shoot wait... He can't see me.

"Yeah of course."

"Great and another thin-" he was cut off by what I assumed were his friends. "Hey Hemmings! Are ya talking to that girl again! You should tell her that we have a concert over there. Maybe she is gonna go or can come." "Whatever shut up Mikey and Ashton. Luke just wants to talk to me cuz I mean who wouldn't want to talk to me?"

Hemmings? Luke Hemmings? Mikey...Michael? Ashton...Irwin? What so was he lying to me this whole time? He is the Luke Hemmimgs. I knew it. Why did he lie though. Why wou- I was snapped out of my thoughts when Luke came back on.

"Hey sorry about that. They're annoying."

"Yeah I understand Mr. Luke Hemmings!" And with that I hung up.

Well that escalated quickly...

Vote &
Comment

Bye lovelies!❤