21// Florida

Please
Vote &
Comment!
Thanks so much!
Bye lovelies!❤

21// Florida

We were still on the plane. It is a long ass flight, but come on! I'm just sitting here doing nothing. I mean yeah I have Luke and the boys to keep me company, but they're all asleep. So, I have nothing to do at the moment.

"Excuse me, Miss?" I turned to see a lady, maybe in her mid 20s, she was wearing a typical flight attendant outfit.

"Yes, how may I help you?" I asked politely, trying to hide that my smile was absolutely fake. Why? Because she has been eying Luke since I first got on, maybe even before that, like when he first got on. Ugh, stay in your lane girl.

"You look ravishing this evening. I was wondering if you were going out with the boy next to you because I wanted to-" I stopped her right there and said

"Okay first of all, please do not try to give my boyfriend your number. You may not think so, but I can totally beat the living crap out of you if you even try to hit on him. I-"

"Okay. Wait. Listen to me first. I wasn't gonna give your boyfriend my number. I was going to give you my number. But, since apparently, you have a boyfriend, and are not even a lesbian or bisexual, I apologize for coming here and disrupting you. I thought about it but you are still cute hun. So here's my number. I hope we can at least be friends. Goodbye." She then walked away with an apologetic smile.

"Wait! I'm sorry. I didn't know. Uhm...but I will text you sometime. Nice to meet you. And I'm sorry. Bye." She still had a nervous smile, but she looked happier. Oh well. Nothing I can do now except to text her later.

I was bored so I decided to take a nap.
A few hours later

"Babe wake up. Babe? Aria? Wake up. The plane is going to land soon." I mumbled an 'mhmm' and slowly, started to wake up. I was waiting until they landed for safety reasons and then everyone began to get their things. I got mine and everyone else got theirs. We were in Florida and I wanted to go to one place.

"GUYS I KNOW WHERE WE SHOULD GO AFTER WE ARE ALL SETTLED!!" I screamed a bit loudly. People stared and I ignored them.

"Let's go to Disneyland then Daytona beach. Is that okay or do you all not have enough time?"

"Yeah we have enough time for a lot of things so let's get settled first then tomorrow we can get everything and we can go." Said Ashton. We all mumbled an okay and left to go to our hotel.

Omg. I'm so so sorry loves for not uploading in a really really long time. I haven't known what to write so I just now knew exactly what to write. So I did this chapter for you lovelies. Anyways I apologize for my absence. And please vote and comment. Thanks. Bye loves!

Please
Vote &
Comment!
Thanks so much!
Bye lovelies!❤