Chapter 1

Chapter Uno

2 Years Ago

"When I lasted on this beach on the worst day of my life, what was the last thing you said to me?" I inquired, looking straight into the Doctors beautiful brown eyes. "Go on, say it."

He stuck his hands in his pockets, "I said Charlotte Harrison."

"Yeah, and how was that sentence gonna end?"

"It doesn't need saying." He said, furrowing his eyebrows together and shaking his head. I then turned my head to the "other" Doctor.

"And you, Doctor? What was the end of that sentence?" I asked. He grabbed my arm and leaned in close to my ear and whispered ever so gently,

"Charlotte Harrison, I love you."

I looked staright into his eyes, grabbed his jacket, and pulled him in into a loving-

♫ You're my honey bunch, suger plum, pumpy-umpy-umpkin. You're my sweety pie. You're my- ♫

I groaned and grabbed my phone from under my...matress. "What do you want?" I grumpily muffled over the phone.

"Good morning to you, too!" A cheerful voice filled the other end, and my mood suddenly lit up when I realized who it was.

Victoria Thompson, my somehow best friend.

"Why so grumpy?" She asked.

"Well one, because I moved, and two, you ruined my dream! I was this close to kissing David Tennant!" I fake sobbed. I might have actually sobbed a bit, too. But you can't blame me, he's absolutely beautiful.

"Oh my gosh, I am so, so sorry!" She said in all seriousness. "Oh and look, you're still alive! See, I told you you wouldn't die."

"Oh, I'm sorry that I have a terrible fear of planes."

"You're just a baby, that's all."

"Okay, well, when I die on a plane, I'm blaming you."

"Okay, then."

And here, folks, are just some samples of the many outlandish conversations Vicky and I normally have almost every day.

"So, how's the great London?" She asked

"It's fine, I guess."

"See any cute British boys walking around, lately?"

"Ohhh yes." I laughed.

"Well I have an idea. Become friends with a really cute guy that has cute friends, then call me and I might just reconsider coming over there. Of course, I'd have to find a way on getting money and stupid things like that..."

"Because you're even old enough to do that, right?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah. I never thought of that...Well, I just wasted five minutes of my life to check on you. You better be grateful. And I better get to sleep. Byebye."

"Wait, sleep? Shouldn't you have been in school like an hour ago already?"

"Yes."

"And..."

"Yes, I know I have school, but I'm tired. So Victoria Thompson will sleep instead!" She exclaimed,

"Okay, Vic." I chuckled and nodded my head. I fluffed my pillows and pulled my covers over my whole body while Vicky rambled on about how no one would like her because 'one of her eyes is bigger than the other'. Seriously, she needs to shut up. She's one of the prettiest people I know. I rolled my eyes as she continued.