He's trouble

Lunch arrived, still no friends. I hadn't uttered a word to anyone, neither had they to me. I am beggining to feel like a total outcast, public school kids can be so shallow. I have never myself, expeirenced public school, I was home schooled back in Australia. Deprived of social interaction, I had friends, a couple of girls. Walking around this cafeteria made me feel like I'd been thrown right in the deep end, so not fun. I searched for an empty table and sat alone.

"Hey..." I heard a sweet engalic British voice. I raised my head and smiled at a pretty girl, she smirked. "May I?" She asked referring to the empty seat opposite me. I nodded. "Hi I'm Kimmy, I'm head girl here, and it is my job to welcome all new students." I gave her a thankfull smiled, all I could think was: You're being put up to this... "So are you having a good first day?"

"It's pretty average, not every day you're thrown into a bunch of strangers." I giggled and smirked a little, nibbling at the cucumber sticks on my lunch tray - I am not a big eater. I heard the full cafeteria go silent and shyly stare in the way of the entrance, it was like that moment in Twilight when the Cullens make their cafeteria entrance. Mesmerising. That boy! It's the one from this morning. He swiftly took a seat next to his 'bad ass' group, and his stare caught mines, my eyes locked. He kept a straight face as his stare done the job of burning right through my soul, yet again. Who is he? And is why is he searching my sould?

"That's Harry Styles. He is bad news." Kimmy warned me, whispering so she wasn't overheard. "Don't mess with him, he's always fighting. He's so weird and aggressive. He's super hot and that's what some girls fall for, but he doesn't do girls, I mean he's not gay but he's just weird." I nodded to her whilst my gaze was locked on his. "Seriously stop staring, he will come over here..." I couldn't snap out of it, neither was he. He stood up. "Well done..." Kimmy stood up and scurried off.

His presence was nearing toward me, I am cautious but not afraid. He sat down and just kept staring at me. I decided to force my self from the gaze, I looked away, he continued to stare at me. So much so I was feeling extremely self concious. I stood up, leaving my lunch behind and left the cafeteria in hope that he wouldn't follow me, he seems a bit of a cretin, or even more so, a creep.

As the bell sounded the corridors filled with beings desperate to get home after a hard days work, I rushed to my locker and decided to mix in the crowd do avoid being spotted by the mystery man himself. With all my books in my bag, I followed the crowd out to the parking lot. Couples where snogging, friends where hugging, people where loading onto the school bus. I hunted for my car and when I found it, I rushed to attempt a quick escape.

I froze before the ground decreased at the kerb edge. Why is this weirdo leaning again the drivers door on my car... I was truley creeped out. He just looked straight into my eyes, I had to avoid eye contact. Those piercing green eyes where so mesmerising.

"What are you doing?" I questioned him slowly enough so his brain could function what I was asking, he took a breath.

"What does it look like love..." I did expect that deep raspy voice to be produced by this bad boy. I cocked my head to the side and raised one eyebrow.

"Who are you?" I followed up with the obvious question. He just smiled flashing those pearly white perfectly straight teeth. "Why do you keep staring at me? It's creeping me out." He chuckled. Such a frustrating lad. I shook my head and tried to open my car door, but his hand forced it shut, almost jamming my fingers. "Seriously... Let me into my car." He smiled, laughing at my struggle to get into the car. "What do you want from me you actual weirdo..." He scrunched his eyebrow together and aggressivley pulled his hand away. I gave his an unusual confused look. He smiled.

"See you tomorrow love." I giggled, put his hands in the pockets of his black leather jacket and walked away. What even was that?

OMG CLIFFHANGER LOL! I LOVE THESE. YOU'LL SEE A LOT. PLEASE COMMENT, I'LL REPLY TO ALL. VOTE AND SHARE, I WILL READ YOUR FANFIC JUST ASK! PLEASE ENJOY, I HAVE GREAT PLANS FOR THIS STORY.

5 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER

BILLIE X