I Know Things

As dawn arrive and the sun rose, I watched my alarm turn to 7am. I had the strangest of dreams last night, it was hours of having those mesmerising green eyes looking deep into me. I gave it my best shot to getting the day off school, but my parents just weren't for it, they new I would try this. They refused to allow it to happen, I am in a major huff with them now. I put on a pear of high waisted black skinny jeans today, black converse, school jumper, shirt and tie. My hair suited the high loose ballerina bun.

"See you later babe, we're away to work, we won't be home 'till late tonight. Love you..." My mother yelled, the second I heard the door close I undone my hair and began to undress. No point in going in today Eve, you're already an hour late...

I stood in my underwear looking at my body in the mirror. Will I ever be happy with the way I look? Everyone compliments my figure, they're like: "You look like one of those perfect blonde girls from Tumblr..." Oh how I wish that was the case. How I bloody wish, I wouldn't complain again. I dressed my self in sweats and a hoodie. I looked at my self and inspected how the clothes hung on my skeletal frame.

A knock on my door startled me, I crept down the stairs and slowly opened the door to reveal the back of some boy, the second he turned around, my jaw dropped. Why is this wierdo here? He invited himself inside, I was still gobsmacked, my jaw pretty much dragged along the ground as I walked over to him. I was forced to shake my self back to reality.

"What are you doing here, how do you know where I live, are you stalking me?!" I sort of yelled, he walked straight through to the kitchen and helped himself to an apple from the counter. I stared furiously at him. What. The. Fuck.

HARRYS POV

I sat there in her very neat and tidy kitchen. Big house, the 'rents must be rich. I stared at her furious, nostrils flaring, hip cocked to the side. I chuckled. She walked closer.

"Why are you not at school?" I interrogated her, she scrunched up her eyebrows. I stared right at her with wide eyes. She shook her head. "Why? Is it because of me?" She shook her head, it totally was. I know it. "Are you scared of me?"

"I somehow don't reckon so, just because you scare everyone else." She said, walking closer to me. I stood up and looked over her, as I stept closer, she backed off. I walked closer, she further backed until she his the breakfast bar. I just stared into her eyes, and she froze, attempting to unlock our gaze but I did not allow her. "Who are y-y-ou?"

"I know who you are..." I whispered in her ear. "I know everything about you Evangeline Grace Love..." She squirmed away and I sat donw again whilst she dilly dallied with her back to me.

"How?" She then asked seriously. I chuckled. "You know my name, that's not rocket science." She smirked and stared at me, still not cracking a proper smile.

"I know your birthday is 4th of July, you're 18 and you moved from Melbourne, Australia because your parents moved work places, but the real reason is because you lost it a little, you aint ever dyed your hair, you had two best friends, Jaey and Holly, and you dated Brody Gibson for two years." I spoke to her about her life. She froze.

"No seriously, how do you know that?" She seemed startled and teary. "Please leave my house."

"I know people love." I giggled. "Don't push me away, get to know me." I said and smirked. She just stared. "OK, I'll go. See you tomorrow love..." She false smiled as I walked away. "I've got some business to sort out." I am not a stalker, I'm just doing my job.

I hope you're enjoying this, I'm lovng writing and being creative. please remember to vote and comment, I reply to all comments and read all of your fanfics! I love these cliffhangers, whats harrys job?! how does he know this? Billie x

10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER?