Can I have the toilet pass?

I awoken after a night mare of being stalked by a dark mysterious figure, I slept an hour maximum last night, I kept awakening, contemplating wether I should tell my parents that this boy knows everything about me, I was also so close to calling the police. I worried for my safety.

"Eva, come you wake up!" My father called from the opposite side of the bedroom door. I sprung out of bed and rushed to the shower, I am going to be strong and find out everything for myself. Dressing my self in pear of knit tights and a knee length body con dress with my jumper over the top, shirt and tie, with some brogues. I wrapped my hair into a high messy bun: a wrap head band loose good, my glasses and a little liner with mascara.

I scurried down stairs and grabbed my things: "Eva-" My mother began. I rushed past her and headed straight out the door before starting the ignition and driving off to school.

I parked up and got out of my car and locked the door. I realised the large hand print still on my door. I heard a screech.

"Yoo hoo Eva!" A young girl came scurrying over and hugged me. "I'm Kimmy's friend Amy, it's great to meet you." I nodded and smiled, looking around. "Who are you looking for?"

"No-one..." I giggled and grinned, showing all teeth. I tried to walk off gut she insisted she'd walk me to my class. I was seated right beside her. "You know of Harry Styles?" I whispered. She went wide eyed and nodded. "What do you know about him?"

"Don't go near him, seriously, he is always fighting, always winning as well, he almost killed a guy once, he is so aggressive. Seriously he will hurt you physically, he's never went near any the girls here, even although all his friends get around, he doesn't. He's boxer, he's covered in tattoos, he's such a bad boy. Like for real." She whispered fast, I could barely understand. "He's there..." She said, pointing at the classroom door. I have to get to him.

"I need toilet pass!" I smiled at the teacher, who easily gave it up - which he really shouldn't. I grabbed my bag and things and left the class room. I followed him. He went outside, I continued to follow. He walked toward my car, why. I crept up behind him, he turned around.

"Why are you following me?" He asked, seeming slightly irritated at me. I just stood still, not budging. "Seriously?!"

"How do you know that stuff about me?" I asked. Not looking directly at his face.

"I can't tell you." He demanded, rushing around and getting into the drivers seat of his car. I got into the passengers seat before he locked the door. "I can't tell you."

"What the hell happened to your face?" I asked as he took of his black retro style Raybans, he had a cut bellow his eye. He shook his head and laughed. I spotted people walking towards Harry's car. "Who are those people?" He looked at me.

"Don't get out the car." He warned me sternly. I was far too frightened to get out the car. He locked the doors with us both inside. The people had a baseball bat, Harry quickly reversed from the spot and drove away.

"Harry take me back." I screamed, he kept driving, fists clenched on the steering wheel as we took a tight country road escape. He kept driving. "Harry!!'

"I can't." He said straight out. I yelled back. "Just shut the fuck up." He warned as he drove me to an empty area of the country. He got out the car, I followed and he lead me I to a small cafe and told me to sit down whilst he went to order something. Then he sat down.

"Will you please explain what the fuck you're doing?" I asked. He shook his head, he got a text message and I went to grab his mobile, but he grabbed my wrist. I never lost the grip of the mobile, he tightened the grip on my wrist. I removed to give it up... I could feel my skin bruising. As soon as I whimpered he let go.

"I'm sorry." He pleaded, I scrunched my eyebrows. "It's for your own protection that you doing know." I squinted my eyes.

"But how do you know all this stuff?" I questioned, he shook his head.

"Please don't ask me to tell you, I'm protecting you by not telling you." He said, slyly giving me a clue, but I still had no fucking clue.

"Why are you always around me?" I continued my interrogation. He chucked and shook his head, I squinted my eyes.

"I'm protecting you..." He said - repeating the previous statement, but it added a little more into my investigation.

"Why?" Seriously why is he protecting me. He just chuckled.

"Please stop asking question's I can't tell you Evange-" He started, I shook my head.

"Call me Eva please." It was more of a command, he nodded. I was just intrigued by the cuts along his knuckle, I touched it and he flinched. "What happened?"

"I'm a boxer." He said sarcastically. That's not boxer cuts, he would be wearing gloves. I just went with it. "Tell me about Brody?" He asked, I squinted his eyes. "Why did you break up?" Mmm, suspicious.

"I don't know... He went missing for 3 months, not contacting anyone, and he returned, turned out he was doing 'deeds' for people." I said, Harry smirked and looked down. He grabbed my wrist on either side of the bruises he caused.

"I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean it." He pleaded, I nodded. Attempting to find out what was going through his mind. My mobile phone started ringing, I went to answer but Harry stopped me.

"Harry it's my mum, she'll want to know where I am..." I sighed, he refused to let me answer. Why am I not aloud to answer the phone? I am so confused and this quest has a lot further to go. I will figure him out. I am determined.

He got a call and went to take it, I stood up and went to the bathroom. When I returned, he seemed surprised.

"Don't do that again." He warned, I am so confused.

15 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER