Keep Walking Pal

I still feel so out of it, like did yesterday actually happen. That boy is so weird, I am so confused. Making up those insane lies to get close to me - it is extremely annoying. I really want to get to know him, know the truth behind all these secrets. I want to know 19 years of him in 1 day.

Today is a casual clothing day, now this will always be a challenge, I have enough clothes to wear a new outfit every day, but choosing one? After a lot of deliberating I settled on a pretty outfit, some dark maroon washed skinny leggings , I also rolled the bottoms up slightly, with a pear of white low top converse and an oversized denim shirt with a few buttons undone and a lot of wrist jewellery and stacking necklaces. I straightened my hair and ruffled it a bit before taking my bag and heading downstairs.

"Evangeline." My father called - he never calls me Evangeline, ever. "I got a call from school yesterday, where did you go?!" He progressively got louder. I just stayed silent. "Evangeline Grace Love?!"

"Father I'm sorry, honestly. I was just with a friend. I had to have at least one friend. I really wanted to get to know them." I sighed, he smiled and hugged me. I can't believe he's believing the lies I am feeding him.

"I'm so glad you're making friends beautiful, but don't skip class." He nodded, I smiled and grabbed my car keys, when I went to the garage I spotted a black car down the end of the long pathway. Then I seen him, the curls flopping as he walked around to the opposite side of the car, he nodded me toward him so I went.

"Get in." He demanded flicking the passenger door open. I did as he requested. "I'll drive to school." I looked confused. "I can be nice." I just nodded and smiled suspiciously.

We arrived at school and he parked up. I sighed. "Problem?" He asked, I shook my head, he nodded and got out the car. I did too, everyone stared. Like I could feel the eyes burning me. I kept walking along beside him. "Don't sweat it." He laughed, we arrived at my locker and he just leaned against the locker next to me, he actually is kind of hot. I will never admit that.

"You alright Eva?" I heard a young chap say. "You look-"

"Keep walking pal." Harry commented, the cute boy scurried off. I just looked at him. "What?" I started walking off and he walked beside me. "He's a weirdo." I laughed and looked at him. "I'm not weird." Harry's phone buzzed, he looked at it and seem infuriated. "I gotta go." He said.

"Where?" I asked, demanding to know. He kept looking around him.

"I've got got someone I need to see." He said, I cocked my head to the side. "I'll see you later yeah?" I nodded. And walked off. I couldn't help but watch his bum as he walked, he is actually really, really attractive.

"What are you doing?" I heard as two girls came either side of me, I just looked. "You know what he's like? I told you..." Kimmy added. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. "Do you fancy him?"

"Na, I don't know enough about him but he's hot." I laughed, they looked at each other. Amy grabbed my arm where the bruises where. I yanked my arm down.

"Was that him?" She demanded to know, I ignored her. "Can't you tell, he's bad news Eva." I shrugged my shoulders. I walked away, is he that bad? He managed to bruise me, what else is he capable off?

20 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER