Eye On The Prize

I was catching up on my sleep when I heard a knock on the door, I wrapped my self in a blanked and jogged down stairs and yanked the door open. I seen Harry standing there, he just smiled.

"What happened to you?" I asked, I actually felt concerned. I demanded he came inside and went into the lounge. He just made himself at home and sat down. "Who where you seeing and what really went down?"

"Nothing for you to get your knickers in a twist about..." I gasped slightly.

"Just tell me..." I demanded on knowing, he put his mobile phone away and smiled at me, showing all teeth. He looked at my chosen outfit, purely just my underwear and a blanket. He smirked.

"Let's go out..." He offered, I squinted my eyes. "No ifs, no buts, just go get dressed." He said.

"You better tell me..." I sighed, standing up and rushing to get dress. Light wash Skinny jeans, a long sleeved White chiffon shirt and stacked bracelets and necklaces. With low top converse, I headed downstairs. He was already at his car and in the drivers seat. I got in the passengers seat. "Just tell me why you're so beaten up?"

"Beaten up?" He asked, I am over reacting a little, his knuckles where cut, his face with cute and a tad bruising. "Na." He laughed, I just looked very straight faced. "Fine... This guy made up dirt about me so I beat the shit out of him." I shook my head. "What?"

"You can't go around beating people up... One of these days you'll be seriously hurt." I sighed, he laughed and looked at me. "What?"

"Why do you care?" He asked, I sighed and shook my head. He nudged me, I smiled. Don't fall for him Eva. Don't.

We arrived at a large park area, nice, we're at a play park. What. We both got out the car and decided to walk around.

HARRYS POV

Why did I bring the girl to the park? That's not right. We got out the car and start the walk around the circumference of the large lake.

"Why haven't you been expelled from school yet, considering you're always skiving and fighting and being aggressive toward teachers?" She questioned, I shrugged my shoulders. I am actually pretty intelligent. "Why are you so angry all the time?" I shrugged my shoulders. We came to a mini swing park, where there was nothing but two single swings. She sat down and I stood beside. I wouldn't be caught dead on a swing.

"You think I'm always angry?" I questioned and smirked. She nodded.

"I don't know, you're really aggressive, like you have a really short fuse..." She added, I nodded. "But why? Where you brought up aggressively?"

"Not exactly, maybe a little... I never used to be aggressive..." I sighed, she nodded and swung slowly. "I used to be scared of my father..." He said. "He was a pretty angry person, like he'd always scream for the slightest thing, he was aggressive toward my mother. Like he beat me up a few times, always say he'd try and toughen me up because I was such a weasel and I kind of started this boxing thing so I could protect myself." I got teary, I felt a droplet fall from my eye. I ignored it.

"Are you crying?" I laughed and shook my head. "Why are you embarrassed everyone cries..." I shook his head.

"You tell anyone I was crying and I'll kill you..." I laughed, she paused. "I wouldn't actually kill you." I laughed. "I started getting into a lot of fights with the people that used to bully me for being so small and whimpy and now I beat up everyone that says one bad thing, now Everyones scared of me. I don't like it, but I can't change my ways."

"So what about all the school stuff, like prom would you actually miss Prom?" She questioned and I nodded.

"I wouldn't be caught dead at Prom." I laughed. "You?"

"I already had Prom." I laughed. "Last year... My parents are demanding I go for the social side, but I really don't care." She said, I nodded and just watched her swing. I couldn't help but realise the way she threw her head back and swung: Snap out of it Harry, you can't fall for this girl. Keep your eye on the prize, and the girl is not it. Just old it out, hold it out.

30 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER AND 100 READS