Chapter 13: The Broken Promise

Jeff's POV

************************************

Shiloh laid peacefully next to me and smiled.

"Good night, Jeff."

She closed her eyes and slept. She looks beautiful, like an angel. The moonlight from her window gleamed in across her face, making her look a godly pale-white tone. I sat up and exhaled in happiness. I moved the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. Her skin was so warm.

I got up out of her bed without waking her. I put on my shirt, pants, and shoes. I crept downstairs without alarming Smile who was on the couch. That dumb dog fell asleep to TV all the time. I opened the door and walked outside. I found a pack of cigarettes on the sidewalk with a lighter inside. I dropped the pack and walked far from the lighter. Ugh, I shuddered. Fire...

I didnt let that ruin my night. I had a pep in my step. I couldnt stop smiling. I felt so warm inside and giggly. I walked to Brittany's house. I gotta rub it in someones face.

I climbed up and easily opened up her broken window. It was dark as fuck, so I climbed in. I woke her up by knocking over her TV.

"Shit." I whispered loudly.

Brittany turned on the light, Hyperventilating.

"Jesus Jeff, use the front door!" she rubbed her eyes and yawned.

I sat on the window sill, giggling and smiling with happy sighs. I guess i kinda freaked her out , which made me laugh harder. I climbed into her bed next to her and laid my head into a pillow as I laughed.

"U-Uh.... Are you okay...?" she asked

"You'll never guess what happened to me." I told her.

I felt kinda funny. Like I smiled at her, but I couldnt look at her. I kept laughing too. I guess I was acting kinda creepy because she looked scared.

"Jeff? What'd you do to Shiloh....?"

I sighed happily, sat up, and said,

"We had sex."

Brittany obviously didn't expect that.

And I didn't expect her reaction.

"You did what...?"

I repeated myself.

"We had sex. You know, when a man and a woman love eachother very much-"

"ENOUGH OKAY YES I KNOW JUST SHUT UP. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DID THIS TO ME! I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!"

She paced up and down her room while I just laid on her bed, propped up on my elbow, still smiling.

"What are you so happy about?! Do you know what she has done? Shiloh and I made a promise to eachother to not have sex until we were sure we were ready! We made that promise in the third grade when we first learned what sex was! She knows how many guys I've turned down!"

I was aggitated. "Well, maybe she was ready and didn't need your opinion on what she wants in life."

Brittany was angry at my remark. What a bitch, damn! It was kinda hot, but I knew that'd get old quick. I can't believe how angry the girl is because of one little thing.

It actually started to piss me off. But then....A lightbulb sparked.

Shiloh is miserable because of Brittany. Shiloh always compared herself to other girls whether they're pretty or not. Because Shiloh can't achieve Brittany's well...everything, Shiloh isn't happy. Kinda think of it.....

***FLASH BACK**

"Draw what you think when I say 'beautiful'."

So I did. I drew a short girl with long, straight hair and a perfect face. She had a wonderful body with all of the right bones showing. Chest, ribs, and hip. She was very curvy and her thighs didn't touch. And she walked so confidently.

I handed him the drawing and he life's over it. "This is it?"

"Yep"

He crumpled it up. "She's disgusting. She's not real and there's no woman that really looks like that."

"There is in my mind and I won't be happy until I achieve it. I'm sorry but, it's just how I feel."

********

"Brittany, stand still."

she was still rambling on. "How the fuck can I stand still?!"

"Like you are now."

she huffed and puffed as I tried to remember the drawin as much as possible.

Well, either my vision is blurred or Shiloh is one hell of an artist.

Brittany was Shiloh's definition of perfect, and The bitch was mad at her. It pissed me off to even feel the anger coming off of her over this stupid little conflict. She should be happy for Shi that shes actually happy now. If I left her, she would've fuckin killed herself.

All Shiloh needs is me. Im the one who can make Shiloh happy.

Brittany could tell I was angry by the way I clutched the bedsheets.

"Shut the FUCK up. You're acting like I got her addicted to meth...."

"Excuse me? you're the root of all these fucking problems!!! EVERYTHING WAS FINE TILL YOU GOT HERE!"

I got off of the bed and restrained myself from attacking her, yet she flinched.

I wouldn't get her.

No, not yet...

"I'll be back soon....." I said as I hopped onto the window sil and walked home.

Oh yeah. I'll be back real soon bitch.....