Ch.1

Leish's POV

"Leish wake up! Time to go, it's thanks giving day and mum said we're having dinner with the Hemmings!" Shannon shakes me from my bed.

"Shannon, it's too early for dinner." I laugh half awake.

"I know! But mum said we're helping them to cook. And we're going to meet some old friends!" he whines.

I lazily sit up from my bed.

"I'm not in the mood today." i pout.

"Hey! stop acting like a baby! you're 18! gonna turn 19 this Dec!" he whines again.

Sometimes I laugh how Shannon acts, he's like a mum although his a boy.

"Okay big bro!" I teased and went to the bathroom. Before I closed the bathroom door Shannon shouted.

"Get pretty, you're ex is coming too!"

I raised my eyebrow. Who cares if he's coming? I'm sure he'll going to brought his new girlfriend.

Before I took all of my clothes my phone rings. I watch the caller ID.

Nathan is calling...

"Hey babe!" I greeted.

"Woah! someone is excited to hear me." he chuckles.

"I just miss you." i pout.

"Well baby, I miss you too.So how's thankgiving? It's really cold here in Canada, I wish I could cuddle you."

"It's fine, we're going on a dinner later with the Hemmings."

"Wait, Hemmings? Your ex's family?"

I bit my buttom lip.

"Yup." i answered.

"So your ex will be coming?" concern sounded on his voice.

I nod eventhough he can't see it.

"Look babe, it's fine. It's in the past.I've moved on and I'm sure he'll be coming with his girlfriend." I assured.

He sigh.

"Okay. Babe, gotta go. Mum's calling me. Bye, love you."

"Love you too." I smiled and hang up the phone.

I took a bath and wear my clothes. I took a mirror selfie on myself and tweet.

@aleisharuthless : Happy Thanksgiving day!
[Picture on the media]

I'm done.

I went downstair and saw my family ready to go.

We drove into the Hemmings house. Liz welcomed us on the door.

"Oh Aleisha! I haven't seen you for awhile." Liz hugged me. I hug her back and smile.

"I've been so busy in school." I smiled again.

"Oh I see. You're still pretty." she complimented.

We went inside the house.
Joy was here, Cal's mum. She hugged me and my family.

My mum,Joy and Liz went to the kitchen to cook for dinner later. While me and Shannon help to arrange the table. The place is outside of the Hemmings house on their garden. Jack is on the barbecue. Ben went to supermarket to bought some other recipes that Liz forget. I miss this house actually.

The swing on the tree was still there. Nothing really change in this garden. The daises that Liz planted still pretty blooming. I miss being here.

I got disturbed when a tall guy stands infront of me wearing a black skinny jeans and black leather jacket. I look up.

"Hi." he said.

******

wooppsss.. Hi guys!!
It's my new short story for Lukeisha shipper out there. I ship them a lot.
So hope you like the first chapter.