Ch. 2

Leish's POV

I look up.

"Hi."

I smiled.

"Hey. " I reply

"Long time no see?" he raised his eyebrow.

I chuckled.

"Yeah, long time no see Luke."

Luke's POV

God, I miss her smile,chuckles even her laugh. Did I messed up too much?

I let this pretty amazing girl slip through my fingers.

"So how have you've been doing?" I cut the silence.

"Hmm, I'm doing good, how 'bout you? Your band is doing big." those pretty blue eyes look at me.

"It's great." I answered.

There's this awkward silence.

"This is awkward." I cut out.

"I know." she smiled.

"Hey babe!" I heard Arzi called me from behind.

A smile plastered on Aleisha's face.

"I think your girlfriend needs you. I gotta go help Liz on the kitchen." she said and walked away.

I feel someone poked my shoulder, I turned around and saw Arzi, she's pouting.

(A/N: Ewww)

"You leave me with those people,you know I don't know them." she sounded like a baby.
She slips her fingers in mine.

"Can we leave? Like let's go clubbing somewhat." I raised my left eyebrow. This girl is annoying.

"You know I can't leave, my family is here. It's Thanksgiving, I should be celebrating with them." I said blankly.

"Whatever bitch, I can go myself."(LOL) and then she walks out leaving the house.

Can someone punch me on the face? Why I dated her?

I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen.

I heard laughs on my way on there.

"You sure Nathan really ate that? What did you do for him to do that thing?" I heard a girl voice, oddly familiar. It's Mali.

"I don't know, I just said that I'll give him a kiss." Kiss? Leish? Who's Nathan?

I just stood in the kitchen door and listen to them talk. They seem not to notice me.

The laugh stopped. But they still not noticed my presence.

"Seriously, how did he ask you to be his girlfriend?" Mali asks seriously.

Wait!? Girlfriend? Nathan is her boyfriend?

"Hmm, It's  unexpected." Leish blushes.

"Tell me!" Mali exclaimed like a kid.

"Well,  it was after school. He waited for me to finish my exam and when I got out in the classroom, he just had this boquet of my favourite flowers and he kneel down and ask me if i want to be his girlfriend and... i say yes." she laughed awkwardly.

"It's sooo cute!!" Mali squeled.

I feel my heart broken into pieces, she moved on while me, landing on the airport here in Australia hoping to make things up with her. She's happy, with him not me. I should be the one to make her happy, I should be the reason with those smiles. I shouldn't messed up. I shouldn't left her. Luke Robert Hemmings, you fucked up.

"Hey Luke! Why you're just standing in there? Go help your brothers outside." Mum appears on my side.

Now Mali and Aleisha look at us.

I feel so broken.

"Yeah, I should go." I walked out in the kitchen.

A hand grabbed my arms.

********

:)))))))