Ch.6

Leish's POV

@lukeisha4ever : oh my god! #LukeishaIsBack !! pic.twitter.xyhw/..

@lukeyhemmo: i knew it will happen! Luke still loves her! #LukeishaIsBack

@leishrhymes: he kiss her in the forehead! oh my god! GOALS pic.twitter/fsjs.. #LukeishaIsBack

I was scrolling down on twitter and yeah that was few of the tweets with the picture me and Luke in the airport last 2 weeks. How can you expect from that, right? He's famous.

Luke's POV

"Please Welcome 5 Seconds Of Summer!" Max announced.

"It's been a long time guys since you joined us here." she continue.

"Yeah, it's totally been a year I guess?" Calum answers.

"Yeah, and we have a lot to talk about except your upcoming tour guys."
she smiles.

****

We promoted our album and upcoming tour first.

"So guys how was your thanksgiving? I heard some of you having dinner with your families?" She looks at me like she was talking about me.

"Actually Luke spent his thanksgiving with Aleisha." Michael blurted.

I glared at him but he just smile teasingly.

"Oh.. You were dating Arzi right? So how you guys been doing?" she intrigued.

"Uhmm.. Actually I'm single right now and waiting for someone special." I said and smile.

"Who is that lucky girl?"
She pushed.

"I think I'll leave you with that." I rubbed my chin.

"Lucas might still in love with Leish." Calum teased.

They all laugh while I smiled awkwardly and I feel my face blushed(Sounds gay lol)

"Oh.. Luke is blushing!!" Ashton exclaimed as he points at my face.

"No I'm not." I denied.

******

I feel so bad in this chapter lol. I have really no idea on how to end this chapter haha.

Vote
Comment
Share