Epilogue

Luke's POV

"Dada." I smiled heartedly as Melody called me 'Dada'

"Babe! she called me Dada! Her first word was Dada!" I said excitedly to Leish whom preparing our dinner.

"Really? She know you." She popped out on the kitchen door smiling.

"Dada, Dada!" Melody sing.

"She said it again!" I can't control the wide grin that was written on my face.

My princess starting to talk.

"Daddy! Can I dye my hair like uncle Mikey does? Coz I saw him dying it and I think its coooolll.." My 3 year old son Lance said.

"Baby, you're too young to dye your hair." I said gently on him.

"Buttt...." he pouted just like his mother.

How can I resist with this little devil yet angel of mine that totally resemble mine and Leish face.

I sighed.

"Okay, but ask Mummy's permission first."

"Yey! Mummy!" he stormed out of the room and went to the kitchen.

Me and Leish are happily married for almost 5 years and as you can see I have these wonderful family. With my son Lance and my little princess Melody, she's 5 months old.She looks exactly like her mum that makes her more like an angel.

The band still having a tour but not that really busy so I spent almost my vacation taking care of my family. The lads are still the same although Calum and Mara are pretty good with their upcoming baby boy. Michael and Mia,they are pretty cool with their three year old daughter Marina who completely like him, you know stubborn and bully like him. I don't know why but my son always cry because of his daughter. Maybe it rans from the blood.Ashton was also happily married, we all both though. Him and Angel have 6 year old twins, a girl and a boy. Arky and Arcy they are pretty awesome children, more likely their parents.

"Dinner is ready."I heard Leish called.

I left Melody to her crib which is peacefully sleeping.

I went to the dining area and sat on my chair.

"Why my son is frowning?" I notice Lance with a frown.

"I told him that it's not right to dye your hair at the young age. It was bad you know, it will make you bald too early." Leish said putting our plates.

"It's okay baby, why don't we just hang out and play Fifa after dinner?" I said trying to cheer him up.

"Okay." he said.

*****

After helping Leish through cleaning the dishes. I carried Lance to his room and we played Fifa.

Leish was taking Melody to the her room so she could rest.

We play Fifa for not less than a minute and I feel Lance who's laying his head on my lap is completely asleep.

I turned off the game as I carried him to his bed before putting his blanket to cover him.

I went to our room and saw Leish with her reading glass concentrating on the papers infront of her.

"Get some rest." I said pulling a chair behind her and wrapped my arms on her waist putting my chin on her shoulder.

"I will, give me a minute." she said still focusing.

"Okay" I stood up and went to our closet and change some of my pyjamas.

"I guess Lance was still mad." I said and looked at her.

She stood up and fixing her things after coming towards me wrapping her arms on my torso.

"Don't worry, knowing Lance he will forget it." she said smiling.

"I love you." I said and pecked her lips.

"I love you too, Luke." she replied.

Now I know I was the happiest man alive.

******

Hope you love this epilogue.

I really think that Luke would be the best father in the world. And imagine, how their child completely resembles their faces.

And guess what, while I'm writing this I have this idea on my mind that I will make a side story to this which happen to be the story of their children. What do you guys think?

Comment Vote and Share :)