Vampires and an Arranged Marriage:: Chapter One

chapter one ::Are You Serious!?

"Shaa honey, can you please come down here for a minute?? We need to talk to you." said my mother to me this morning.

Those were the deadly words that started this whole new fiasco life for me. I was just told I was going to live with another family.... AND MARRY THEIR SON??

'I have to be dreaming' was my first thought. I started hyperventilating and ran out the door. I has no clue where I was going until I knocked on the door and started walking up the stairs.  

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I was now in the arms of my very loving and very gorgeous boyfriend ; Ethan Williams. He and I had been going on and off for the past three years. I even had this odd fantasy about marrying him.

I had just told him everything that my mom had informed me of this morning.  

"Well...; he responded; I guess I might not be able to change their desision  but..." he trailed off to a stop and started sweetly kissing me.

Pretty soon; we were smashed up against each other with his hands up my shirt. We normally hardly ever act like this but we might never see each other again so....

Just then my phone rang; startling the both of us. I glanced at it and hit delete. I started hearing a distant ringing coming from...downstairs?? But then again how could I barley think straight when the hottest guy on the planet was kissing me.

That's when it hit me. I didn't know how long ago, when, or even where but I realized I didn't crave him as much as I used to. After that I realized I was over him and that I was cheating on my to-be-Hubie I started pulling away and the door slammed open.

There stood the worlds most gorgeous guy...even hotter that Ethan. And let me tell you. THAT was saying something.

He had the cutest light brown, almost sandy hair with to-dye-for adorable hazel eyes. He also had a slight frown on his face.

I pulled away from Ethan ASAP then said the stupidest thing on the planet.

"Who are you?"

"I am Jake Harrison and if I am correct you are the hot daughter Shaalin Isabella Monroe I have heard so much about." he said. His voice sounded like music to my ears. It was soft and velvety and sweet all at the same time.

I realized he called me hot at the same time I remembered he was waiting for me to answer if i was me or not me or....whatever.

I'm just confusing myself so while trying to work that all out I gave a slight nod and he picked my up and slung me under his shoulder.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The pic beside the story is what I want you to think Shaa looks like. Think of Jake like Justin Beiber.

Rate~Message~Comment~Enjoy

FEEDBACK

Peace~Love~Me