chapter 11:Family night

Alo's POV

I was in his arms and the I felt his hand leave my back and it felt cold without his hand there.He but both hands on my cheeks and our eyes locked.

"I like your eyes." What no zayn cant like my regular brown eyes no way

"their just regular brown ayes" I mean I wear contacts to see and they were hazel but I mean my eyes are brown nothing special

"Yea but when you look at me the sparkel and its just.... I dont know I like the sparkel I guess." Sparkel what sparkel? There was no sparkel okay

He leaned in and kissed my cheek and slowly made his way to my ear then my neck he started sucking on my tender skin on my neck and id be a liar if I said it didnt feel good. My hands made their way up to his hair that was getting pretty long cause when I first saw him he had a nice quiff but now his hair was really long. I soft moan leaft my lips and I felt him smirk into my skinn he keept leaving wet kisses on my neck and and tilted my neck back to give him more access to my neck.He then started going down to my colarbone and thats when I panicked Ive never been touched this was and I didnt know how to respond. yea I had a boyfriend back in Chicago but I never allowed him to touch me like this I thought it was very inappropriate but look at me now. He kept sucking by my colarbone then I felt his tounge travel over the tender skin and left wet kisses all over my chest then he got to my breast he kissed then softly then when he got to my left boob he suck on it and another moan left my mouth and I started getting this feeling in the pit of my stomach and my legs started feeling weak.He moved to my right boob and he kissed it and sucked on it and god it felt good but I felt guilty because I was always a good kid trust me I told my mom everything of the "bad" things ive done I always asked permission and told her everything well not the part were I was a nerd at school and that Zo was my only friend.

"Uhmmm" when I herd someone clear their throat I felt zayn let go of me and my face turned red.

"Ummm hi mom..umm what are you doing here?" I asked in a very awkward voice

"Ummm I kinda live here" I know that but what was she doing here so early

"I know that but your early" I mean its a good thing thats she got out early

"We finished all out sergeries for the day and we got the rest of the day off" out of all days why today.

"Ohh." Was all I could say I felt soo ashamed

"Soo your gonna tell me who this is?" She asked pointing to zayn

"Ohh umm this is zaym a friend from school"

"from what I've seen I think you guys are more than friends" she said with a laugh. Ohh my god why she say that. I heard zayn try to hide his laugh

"No hes hardly a friend mom" that defenetly got him to stop laughing

"Ouch" he finaly spoke up and thats what he said really

"Well I think its time for you to go home and you missy go inside and get ready to go out for dinner."

"Umm okay" god I was so embarrassed with my mom

"Well bye harly a friend" he came close and I saw his stupid smirk how did he find this funny it wasn't. He gave me a hug and kissed my cheek really close to my lips

"Thats enough zayn please go now." She is was mad now

Zayn left and as soon as he was out of sight my mom looked at me disappointed and I felt bad

"Get out of the pool and go get changed, and dont think this is over young lady were still gonna talk about it and be grateful its me and not your dad he would of flipped, forget flipped hell would of been set loose, just go get ready dress nicely" oh my god she was so right he would of killed him and me.