Chapter12:more embarrassments

Alo's POV
We were in my room and my mom came in and sat on the edge of my bed and asked "are you guys dating?"

I was shocked I mean no of course not he wouldn't want anything with me. I looked down and bit my lip and shook my head no. "Then what was that all about"
"The pool thing mom was nothing to be honest,he just idk but he couldn't like me look at him and then me like it doesn't make sense" I mean it's true like he was handsome and i don't know
"What you what? You are beautiful baby so stop putting yourself down" I mean she's my mom right?

We talked about what happened in the pool and she wasn't mad I went to bed and so did she and well sleeping was nice.

I hear a bunch of steps up the stairs and I turned a bit and as soon as I felt my self falling back to sleep I feel my blanket being pulled of of me and I feel the breeze and I hear zayn laughing and lou's scream" omg my best friend is half naked!" And he  jumps on top of me on my tummy " Lou you aren't covering me up at all so please give me my blanket?" I felt the panic and I felt my cheeks grow hotter and hotter.. Liam had pulled the blanked off and he through it back on me. "Why would you guys just walk in and think that was okay like I'm sleeping!" I yelled at them while Lou climbed off of me.
" well we were going to go get breakfast and thought hey lets invite Alo and your mom was running out the door and she just let us in"of course my mom let them in
"Well get out I'm tired and don't want nothing to do with getting up" I say pouting and harry walks out and Liam pulls him back and he says "get ready we are going out okay? Okay!" They all got out all but one and when I see him my heart drops.

"Nice panties and I love those marks on your breast they look lovely babe" and with that he left out and I blushed and got out of bed and took a shower and decided to change and go out.while I got ready I called Fatima to come with Because these boys were going to kill me. She answered and she said okay. I got in the shower and then I just did my hair curly and left it in the towel I put my lotion on and went to pick what I was wearing today. I walked to my closet and got some ripped shorts with a floral lose shirt that showed my shoulders.I changed and put some white converse on and took the towel off my head and walked down stairs.

The nice thing about this is it doesn't get cold here because  in chicago i hated the cold it froze my face toes and hands. i walked in to the living room and saw them all sitting down they were talking the see me walk in and they become quite."what was that all about" i ask them "nothing babe" says lou and with that they get up and walk out the door and as soon as we are walking out fatima is walking out with some ripped jeans and a nude crop tip with long sleeves and white converse . "HEYYYY!!!" she screamed from across her back yard she walks this way and i give her a hug. "heyy omg thanks for coming with us these boys are going to kill me" god they saw me half naked and to top it off the marks were from zayn out of all people zayn."why would they do that you haven't done anything bad, have you?" of course i did i made out with her brother."well i dont know see at the start i didnt see a problem but now all of them are acting weird and they really dont know like okay so yesterday your brother was over and he was playing ball in my back yard and I was in the pool and he came in and we made out and he left marks on me and to top it off my mom caught us doing it AND today the boys came in and saw them". She laughed so hard everyone was looking at me weird. "Oh alo i don't know what to tell you if you're worried that I would be like ohh you slut how could you no bc you and him can do what y'all want me and him stay out of each other's love life. I mean if you stop being my friend for him then we'll have problems." She whispers and walks In the car.

  We ended up going to IHOP and the boys were quite and I didn't know why bc just a couple of minutes ago they couldn't shut up and I can't help but feel bad. The awkward silence was broken by the waiter who was really pretty and to add she couldn't keep her eyes off zayn. "What can I get started for you guys" she asks with a smile.
Of course she starts with Zayn. He gets aome type of sandwich with ham and eggs and bacon and after that I didn't even notice bc I was thinking about why they were being so quite. "Alo sweetheart it's your turn"Fatima says. "Oh sorry can I have a Nutella and chocolate crapes with a raspberry tea."
"Okay guys your order will be right up" she smiles one last time at zayn and walks away.
"Sooooooo why is it so quiet" asked Fatima
"Please don't ask Fatima it's none of your business anyway." Zayn snarks at her and I get upset
"Excuse you?" I say
"Why is she even here who invited her?" He rubs his head
" I did I want to get to know her. It that a problem with you?" I say staring at him dead in the eye
"Guys this is not the place or time to do this let's eat and then we talk" Liam steps in and stops us before I punch Zayn. Why the hell was he being rude like that's so stupid.
Our food came and we ate in complete silence. I could tell Fatima felt embarrassed bc of what zany said she didn't even eat. She drank her coffee and asked for her plate to go. I was eating my grapes and then I felt fatimas cold hands on my shoulder.

" hey umm mind if I leave early I'll pay for all of this and go" she whispered in my ear.
" no what bc he has a big stick in his ass no" I yell
Everything stops and they look at me scared
"You know what yeah we should go all they do is state like we're some type of show. I didn't do shit to them so if the want to be mad they can fuck this." I grab her hand and walk to the register and I pay. I didn't care for paying honestly. It just made me mad that I didn't even ask to come they made me come and I'm still the bad guy. I didn't even leave a tip zayn can do that.
Liam comes after us and asked if he can drive us home and I said no we had it handled. He apologized for everything but at this point I didn't know what was happening and I didn't care at all. They hate me for what reason.
Me and Fatima got an uber and went home. Next time I'll drive there myself in my car just in case this happens. I swear what was their problem like omg.
We got to my house and I told Fatima to come in my house so we could hangout.
We go into my room and it was quite at first I took my shoes off and I sat down on my bed and Fatima sat in a beanbag.
"What was that all about?"
"Zayn doesn't like when I hangout with his friends sometimes it bothers him and other times it doesn't but if I'm being honest I think he hates the fact that me and you are friends bc he hates when I'm still friends after they break up. Like his ex I'm still friends with her." What she did not say she friends with that bitch omg what the hell
" oh.. the blonde one?" I ask bc I don't remember her name I just know she's a bitch.
" yeah I don't really like her but she likes me so I'm nice and all." Wow I can't believe this so what am I?
" ur is it about us hanging out or something else bc I don't get it" honestly i don't get what's going on
I hear the door bell and I don't know who it could be because I don't know anymore else but them
I walk downstairs to open the door Fatima came down too.
"Can we talk?" Zayn is at the door with his hands in his dark black skinny jeans
"Ummm sure" I tell him  bitting my lip bc I don't wanna fuck up the friendship we all are forming
"Fatima go home for a bit yeah?" Fatima leaves without a word I guess she feels bad for having me as a friend and zayn hating her for it.
"Look I don't get played either you get with me or harry because honestly i don't see why the hell you would try to play us both like I don't get it" is he this stupid
" zayn what the hell are you talking about you kissed me in the pool I didn't throw myself at you I'm not that girl I don't throw myself at people I bet it you are used to that shit but that's not me so if I like harry I'll get with him. You played me first talked shit and ignoring me won't make us a couple ever. You are selfish and self absorbed so no I don't wanna date you when you act like that. You made me think you liked me but comes to show you want an easy fuck and that's far from what I am. I've never slept with a guy before you and I'm not giving it up just because YOU think you can just come by and do as you please no Zayn that's not me so you can leave and talk shit but I'll do as I please." At that point I was yelling at him and all in his face.
"Who the fuck said I wanted to date you?" He had a discussed face when he said that.
"Nobody but you sure as fuck act like I got you pussy whipped"god what am I saying I sound stupid if anything I act like I'm a lost puppy when it comes to him.
He opens the door and walks out and slammed the door behind him. When he's gone all I feel tears run down my hot cheeks. Why can't I hate him he's an asshole and I still don't hate him. Why? God why I run to my room and put my shoes on and drive my car.
**************
Hey guys so I've made a few changes in the book it's no longer located in England but In Orlando Florida and I'm making more but I don't wanna give it away just yet. I really hope you guys like the book so far sorry for going mia for those who really want to read the book.