chapter 3:That stupid blond bitch

It was currently 6:45 in the morning and I had gotten up before my alarm clock went off.well im up so might as well get a head start.I got in the shower and to be honest I took a long time in there. When I got out of my hot shower I got my undergarments and put them on.Then I started on my makeup,I did the same kind of make up as always foundation,powder,blush,eyeliner and  mascara. Today I added a bit of eyeshadow in like a gold color.Then I went to my closet and now for the hard part....my clothes . I quickly settled for a gray over sized sweater and some jean shorts that were cute.Then I put my white convers.I had just left my hair natural with some gel and I used my atraitner to curl my bangs. I graved my bag and walked downstairs, it was currently 7:40.

"Alo,are you going to have breakfast?"ask my mother

"No ,well not here ill just stop at starbucks and get a coffe."

With a cunfused face she looked at me and said " but baby we took your car to the Mechanic and it going to be their for a week.I had told you yesterday when you got home, were you not lisening?"

I remembered that when I saw my mom walk in my room yesterday I had on my headphones and I didnt hear what she said."yea I was its just I forgot,sorry"

well what am I supposed to do now I now have to walk to school I mean it wasn't far but it wasnt close.

"Well i will start wlaking so I wont be late."I walked up to her and gave her a quick hug and she kissed my forehead.

"Okay honey have a nice day"well this is going to suck verry much.

When I walked out I saw my neighbor.... zayn......OH MY GOD, he looked sooo hot he was getting in to his car,what a lucky duck.

I couldn't stop looking and I guess he noticed cause he smiled. he was looking at me OMG he was smilling at me why... okay alo chill he knows who you are..your his parter..for art class nothing more okay.seconds later he was walking up to me and he had said something but I was way into my thoughts to listen. Way to go alo now he thinks you are a weirdo wow way to go, i mentally slap my forehead.

"Sooo....is that a yes?"he said with confusion in his eyes

"Im sorry I wasnt lisening can you say it again im sooo sorry."wow he was so beautiful.

"Yea..I said would you like a ride to school I noticed you dont have your car...not that I stalk you or anything I mean youre hot but ohh my god did I just say tha-"I cut him off before he could make me blush even more

"Yea I would love a ride,thanks" I walked up to his car and then he opened the door for me wow a gentleman too wow he really is perfect.

"Why thank you, mr.malik." he chuckeled at my comment and he bowed dow and said"no problem ms...... Ms. Feel free to help me out."

Ohh right he didnt know my last name,he must think im a stalker but in my defense lou had told me in school yesterday.

"Castillo.." wow he has this perfect name and mines just wow stupid

"Well ms.castillo lets get going or well be late."I got in the car and he closed the door.The he started the engine and drove off to school.

Minutes later I notice that he took a turn where he wasnt supposed to .

"Ummm....arent you supposed to take a right not a left?"wow alo way to go now youre stateing the ovious wow.

"Yea."was all he said and I was panicking were he was takeing me OMG what if hes going to take off and rape me and then kill me omg what have I done...well alo let me tell you what you just did you got in a car of a person you dont even know...happy.