--New kid leyi-chi(lee)--

There was a low knock on sami's house door. What time is it , sami thought in his mine as he looked at the time on his phone. 11:00. There's no way I can go back to sleep. There was an nother knock on the door. "Coming" sami hurried to straighten his hair, and wiping his eye's. As he opened the door, he was so surprise. "Leyi-chi!?...h-how did you find my house?" "That is easy for me to find people's house's...can I come in?"leyi-chi ask."oh, yes" "oh I should tell there are people looking for me, so I had to sneak here." "What!?"sami slammed the door in surprise and worry.

Leyi-chi: "Yeah they don't know where I am now"

Sami: "so, what did you do?"

Leyi-chi: "nothing just sneak information."

Sami: "oh...so you decided to run and come here?!"

Leyi-chi: "yeah, but that's not all I needed to talk to you about."

Sami: "what is it, then?"

Leyi-chi: "the truth about who you really are."

Sami: "what?"

Leyi-chi: "there was a family that discovered a world of mysterious living creatures. Saliva yoasgi and her husband haygo yoasgi opened the door to this place, without even noticeing it."

Leyi-chi: " I know they left two names for two creatures from the opened door, yosami yoasgi and leyi-chi yoasgi."

Sami: "what?, I don't believe anything your saying."

Leyi-chi: "your an creature, that escaped the door, like I did. When more of those creatures find out away through the door, they will be fested in this world and this kind isn't even ready for what's behind that door. All kinds of those creatures might come to take this place over. The door must be close."

Sami: "how am I suppose to believe that there are creatures shut up in a stupid door... If we close it then what?, how do we no it want just open up again, if it's true... I'm not a creature either!"

Leyi-chi: "your not, huh?" He grabbed my back feeling on the long lines." It already started..."
He let go of my back then grabbeds my hand and puts it on his chest. No heart beat, not a sound. "The key to the door opens, when you become the beast inside." He continued to say. "The door is already opened, yosami yoasgi."