--the real me--

Sorry i have not ben writing and updating. So now i did and i hope you all like this one and vote thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------
Show me your back" leyi-chi said.
"What for?!"
"Ugh it's just your back be happy!"
"No!"
"Ugh, find" leyi-chi pulled his sleeve up on his right arm. There was an dark, black,tacttoo sword on his arm, and there was a tattooed Rudy diamond at the end of the sword.
"Whoa, that's so cool!" Sami went to his arm and played around with it.
"Step back."leyi-chi demanded and sami listened. The diamond let out and glowing red light that circled around his whole arm. The tattoo turned into a real sword, and was better seen when the bright light faded away.
"Whoa, can I get one?"
"Now can I see your back?" Leyi-chi asked ignoring sami's question. Sami pulled of his shirt and turned around showing off his back.
"Don't let them out yet, if you do it can hurt you really bad."
"What are you talking about?"
"Your in flush, in order for those wings to come out they must come through the skin. Which will hurt...so far it looks as if the wings want to be free so the already did damage to your back."
"How do you know?"
"Let's see how do I know... Oh! I'm a creature too!, stop being dumb, asking questions like that!... There's only one way to dill with them wings of yours"
"What is the way?"
"To let them come out and try your best to survive the pain!"
"What?!"
"Just playing... Let's see...hmmm... Oh!, I think if you maybe go somewhere peaceful, got anything in mine?"
"The forest"
"Yeah, that place." The went on a bus, leyi-chi hide his car somewhere. The bus stopped in front of a place called Storage.
"Your car is in hear?"
"Yep, I kepted it in hear just in case." He got his keys and got the car. Going to the forest, I don't see how this is going to work. He stopped the car. He didn't move.
"... If you don't survive, then I'm on my own. The pain won't go away after the wings come out so be careful."
"Stop saying things like that your scarying me, and my back still hurts!"
Leyi-chi let out a laugh "okay let's get this over with." When he got out the car he went to the back, opened the trunk and got out something covered with a black quilt. "Let's go" we moved farther in the forest, which felt like walking forever. There was a cliff at the bottom was just more forest. "Right here is perfect."
He unwrapped the black quilt from the object he had in his hand. It was another sword.
"This one is yours, claim it and then push it into the ground."
"How do I claim it?"
"Say it is yours, claim it."
"Okay... Sword you are mine, I claim you to be mine." Sami push the sword into the ground.
"Good, now here's the part you need to take contain of."
"...okay"
"Breath slow, slow your heart rate down, that is the first step. When you close your eyes and connect with your inner self. But be careful to not let your inner self take form, and make sure your wings at least clam down or eles they will hurt you badly when they come out. Oh! Another thing is do you believe in this ?"
"Yes I believe"
"Alright, good, now follow those steps I told you"
"Okay"
Sami slowed his breathing and slowed his heart rate, then closed his eyes. Felt like he was going to past, out, but instead everything went silent, it was weird so he opened his eyes but only to find himself in a room that was all white, there was a door that opened by itself inside was foggy and he couldn't see anything. Sami walked in the foggy place and saw a tall figure standing before him.
"Hello, where am I??" Sami asked the unknown figure. The fog cleared and the figure was clear to see, and it shocked sami, when he glaced on it. What stood in front of sami was terrifying creature. The skin color was a dark blue, patterned color, its hair was long and black, its eyes where cat eyes that were a beautiful golden color and stared at sami without emotion, and its teeth were sharp, along with his finger nails. And It was clear to see on his back were a pair of long, black wings.
"W-who are y-you?" Sami asked the creature with wide eyes.
"I... Am...you!" the creature said, with the voice of a loud crash, that made sami jump.
"T-that can't be??"
Sami felt a sharp pain all over his body. His eyes,hair,nails,teeth,skin changed and ached. When he fell to his knees he could see the creature disappeared, he looked down on the ground and the creature stared at him, as he jumped up he realize he was the creature.
"I-i'm this creature"he looked at his hands and be gain to cry.
"Your form is unique, beautiful" a voice said. Sami lift his head to find leyi-chi standing in front of him.
"How did you get here?" sami asked
"Little magic... But you fainted so I came to see if your alright, now wake up you formed a little." Leyi-chi disappeared and sami's back hurted as he awokened. He was laying on the ground, in the Wood's. Leyi-chi stared at him. "What?"
Leyi-chi pulled sami's sword out the found and held in to sami's face like an mirror. Sami's hair turned black and his eyes where a golden color, like the creatures eyes, he seem.
"You wings still didn't come out." He puts his hand on sami's back , and felt humpes that replaced the lines.
"...um, sami can I lift your shirt?"
"...sure?" Leyi-chi lift sami's shirt up and seen the wing half way out of sami's back, looked like two hooks hanging on his back.
"...sami does you back hurt?"
"Now that you mention it, it does."
"There coming out!"
"What? Now?"
"Yeah"
"What do,I do?"
"...take your shirt off, I'm going to see if a little magic will do."
Sami took shirt off and leyi-chi put his hands close to the wings, but didn't touch them, and closed his eyes. Then lines appeared on both of leyi-chi's arms and started to move around in patterns. Within an minuet his eyes flashed opened and the marks melted away.
"It didn't work."
"What?"
"Thank about this sami. These wings have been waiting patiently to come out, spent waiting years to get air, Smothered under your flesh. There ready to come out, there not patiently any more."
"Bu-" sami felt like something stabbed him in his back. Blood begin to cough out of his mouth.
*Leyi-chi pov*
Blood came out of sami's mouth and he past out falling into my lap.
"Sami, sami wake up"
He's not waking up, I need to get some help from someone. Leyi-chi took out his phone, with one hand and dailed a number.
"Did here!" A girl said.
"Hey did how fast can you get to...um a forest?" Leyi-chi asked the girl.
"What's wrong?"
"Just get here, oh and turn into your form."