The sixth friend

-Sami *POV*-
When i finished up taking a bath i put on the clothes hinc gave me and throw the dirty ones away.
Going down the stairs i see lee and hinc in the living room, so i go and seat on the sofa. I never thought about there looks intill now, they look pretty handsome. Hinc had silky brown hair that reached his ears, and his eye's where a soft green color. He was way taller then me and seeing through his shirt he had nice mucles. Lee(leyi-chi) had silk dark hair and his eye color where deep grey color, but i remembered he had red before when we met. He also had a lean muscular body.
"Hey sami?" Lee said.
"Hey guy's come and eat!" Someone yelled from the kitchen.
"Lee...you never told me who they were" sami wispered as they walked into the kitchen.
"Oh, that is sid" He pointed to a pretty and skinny girl, with black hair and black eyes."And that is Jessie" He pointed again to another girl. She was also pretty, her hair was dirty blonde with light shade of green eye's. I looked at the table and seen white rice in a round bowl, the steaks were on a big plate, and in the other round bowl where biskits dipped in gravy.
"Ooh...this looks so good" they sat at the table and begun to make there plates.
"Thank you!" The girls exclaimed when we thanked them for the yummy food. We all went into the living room, when we finished our meal. We talked about random stuff learning things from each other and watched movies, which was fun because hinc would always do something suprisingly funny. When we where going to go to bed the front door opened. Walking in was a tired but very handsome guy. The guy had blonde silk hair, his eye's had a beautiful light shade of blue. He also was tall and muscular.
"Oh sami this is Jessie's brother kevin" lee said with a yawn.
Kevin looked at me. His face had an emotionless expression, that was hard to read.
"Hi, nice to meet you"Kevin said quietly.
"Nice to meet you too"Sami smiled then it was scilent for a bit.
"Kev i saved your food in the microwave, if your hungry help yourself" jessie said.
"Yeah goodnight bud!" Hinc yawned and we made our way to the rooms.
The first flight of stares thoses three bedrooms belonged to Hinc, Jessie, and Kevin. The next flight of stairs thoses bedrooms where for Sid, Lee, and guest one for sami. Sami didn't know what was to come tomorrow. Before he knew it he was sound asleep to think about anything that would happen.