Chapter 4: Finally Talkin'- Atza

Seein' that Coora was on that ship was both a nightmare and a dream. A dream because I've missed her so much. It was a nightmare because she found a new captain, new crew, and probably a new best las..

I look at the ship's crew more closely, but I don't see any other girls but Coora.. That made me confused. Then I looked at the tip of the ship and I saw Coora. She had her eyes closed, and she was feelin' the breeze. Every day on the ship, she did the same.

Her appearance was very different, but not the clothes. She had changed her hair to go in front of her eye, and she dyed it completely black. Kinda like me, except me hair has a deep blue streaks, not completely blue. She didn't look like that innocent las I met as a baby.

I decided it was time to contact Coora. When Coora and I wanted to talk alone, we would talk with signs. We would talk with each other all night through our windows. Problem was, how was I gonna get her attention, from that far of a distance?

Then I thought about how I did it when we were kids. We got each other's attention with matches. I decided to talk with her at night. She always stays up late.

A few hours later, I went to the tip of the boat and looked through me telescope. Coora was standin' at the edge. I lit the match and waved it at Coora. I'm pretty sure she saw because she lit a match and waved it back. I started signin'.

She took out her telescope and started studyin' me hand gestures. We started talkin' like we did when we were kids

"Hi Coora!" I signed

"Hello" She looked at me dulled faced

"Coora, I have a story to tell ye"

"Oh yeah? Aye, tell me." I told her the whole story about the first mate lyin' to me, to wantin' to find her again. I took of me hat and opened the compartment, to show her the bracelet. I looked through my telescope and saw her takin' her bracelet out of her hat. She had kept it! I asked her when I could talk to her like by speakin'. She said

"We could try to escape our crew tomorrow and talk." I nodded and said goodbye. I turned around and saw Alex lookin' at me

"I take it, that is the famous Coora?" I nodded

"What were you doin' with ye hands?" I looked at him suspiciously

"Why were ye stockin' me, mate? Also, it's somethin' me and Coora do, so do not ask please." He looked at me funny

"I'm not stockin' ye las. I just came to say that the crew members told me what happened" I became panicked. He knew I scared him. He wasn't finished

"I'm mad at ye, for tryin' to scare me, but if that happened a different way, I'm glad ye would jump into the shark infested waters for me. They also told me what happened when we got back on the ship. Thanks." I think I started to blush; I didn't want him to know all that. He just walked away to his cabin. I stood there for a while, and I heard Coora. I realized she could hear us. The whole reason we did the signs were so nobody could hear us. Much the less, understand.

"So who is the guy Atza?" she teased. I'm pretty sure she saw me blushin' like hell. I realized her voice was more mellow than when I used to remember.

"Shut up, Coora"

"Still got that attitude of yers?"

"Yup, won't deny it either." We laughed so hard. Then we said our goodbyes for now. I walked back to my room, took off me captain's gear, put on some comfortable clothes, and went to sleep.

I woke up with a surprise. Alex was shakin' me awake.

"ATZA WAKE UP!" he shouted, in me ear, "It is already time for eatin'," I jumped up.