Hallucination

III-💐

She only dreamt of written notes of a lover she hoped to find.
A being that would claim and further reclaim her femininity.
She kept her eyes shut and melted into the hallucinatory doings of her senses.
She smelled a fragrance, a sweet and desirable perfume made from the heart of an orchid or the oils of Cocoa.
Her nostrils enlarged as this seducing scent travelled down her throat and into her lungs.
She could just imagine how her lover would smell,the excitement it would bring her, the relief.
Then she heard.
Her ears tingled by the voice she heard.
This voice was out of the ordinary, so firm yet so soft.
Her lover spoke and the sound arose in her a feeling that's been asleep for times and times.
She was delighted by the power of these vocals. Every word, every roll of the tongue created a song.
She heard and she wished to keep hearing more.
Her skin then changed warmth.
It went from a pale gray to a bright pink.
Her flesh resembled that of a teenage girl with stars in her eyes and butterflies in her stomach.
She glowed not but she felt.
She touched herself for she felt her lover's hand on her chest.
She then slipped her fingers down her torso for she felt a caress.
Hm, she was woken up by such sensations,temptation and expectations .
A lover, a friend is what she desired most.
Not one to love or to be loved but just a soul that could save her of the mind she made home.