Dream

v-💐

The night lasted longer than day and the earth seemed to have stopped spinning around her for a minute.
Everything was immobile,still,silent.
She fell into a white room where four walls restricted her of movement.
Confused,she called for help but there was no one there.
The air was so heavy,the light was blinding but yet,so still.
She stood up slowly,one leg after another to examine this strange place.
She was nowhere yet she heard the sounds of the earth.
This environment was the canvas of a world she was born into but was never a part of.
She spun around agitatedly because she thought that there were voices in her head.
She heard the streaming rivers of the Amazon.
The monkeys,iguanas and leopards were savagely rushing back to their habitats.
She felt the scorching sun of Niger. The light was intense and her body was weakened by such heat.
She fell to the ground and her arm fell on the silk cloth of India. The yellow,pink,green and orange colors grew vibrant into her eyes.
She heard the merchants call and she saw the women let down their locks of precious ebony.
She lifted her head once more and saw the majestic hills of China.
The sight of greenery and fields eased her worries and gave birth to peace and tranquility.
She seemed to have created one place in her mind to harmonize these wonders.
This room,this room she was in was no ordinary room at all.
This room swore secrecy to her dreams.
This room was an escape from her reality.