Authors Note

So this is the end. It's been almost a year since I started writing this fanfiction in the middle of class with my best friend sillylittlechipmunk . I remember being obsessed with the fact the Minx and Krism were getting married soon, so I began writing an incredibly horrible fanfiction. Honestly, the first few drafts of the first chapter sucked. But luckily I had friends to help me with editing it and becoming the writer I am today.

Now, onto the thanks. First I want to thank my friends that helped me through the writing process. First there's DementiaDiscord for reading all the drafts when we should have been doing algebra, and for making my cover. Then there's Infamousjake , sillylittlechipmunk , and Tatorbug_2000 for putting up with all my talk about Krinx.

I also want to thank some of my loyal readers.
DementiaDiscord
Ashy62104
•@TheLastShadow1234
• @mikki_hills
• @SuperWhoKillJoy
• @lonelyhipster133
• @ToyFreddy2o
• @thatoneweirdone12
And
sillylittlechipmunk
(DM me if I didn't include you)

Anyways, thank you guys for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. I plan on a sequel, but I will need suggestions. PLEASE DM ME SUGGESTIONS!!! Also, I will be writing an original story and an ouran fanfiction next if you're interested. Also, if you liked this you should send it to Minx and Krism, see if we can get some interaction!

Love you guys. This is it! Goodbye!