The Adventures of Tohru

Hey! I know I've been slacking in updates, so I'm making this little bonus chapter for you to enjoy while waiting on the next real chapter of TDDUP. I hope you enjoy... The Adventures of Tohru! 

***********

Tohru's POV: 

I walked the halls of Los Noches, smiling happily, as usual. My best friend in the whole wide world (Brooke) had just given me this pretty, white, Lacy dress. I was planning on impressing Ulquiorra with it. I was kinda secretly madly in love with him...

ANYWAYS.

I approached Ulquiorra's corridor, but was stopped by a familiar, smirking face. 

Gin Ichimaru. 

He gave me the Hebe jeebies. 

"Hello, Gin." I said, coming off a little more exasperated than I would have hoped. 

"Hello, Tohru..." He said softly, causing a strange little chill to run up my spine. "That's a lovely little dress you've got there." His eyes shamelessly scanned up and down my body, causing me to blush. 

"T-Thanks." I mumbled. 

"Would you be so kind as to tell me where you got such a cute little garment? It looks awfully familiar." 

For some reason, I didn't feel like telling him anything. He kinda stalks Brooke, and I'm sure he knew exactly where I got this dress. 

"Uh, Jee, Gin. I forgot." I said, trying to sound as innocent as possible. But Gin didn't buy it. 

"Aw, c'mon, TohToh," I cringed at the nickname. "Tell me who you stole that dress from." 

I held back a laugh. He thinks I STOLE the dress!

"Just leave me alone, Gin." I sighed, finally annoyed. 

"Oh, feisty." He teased. "Just tell me where you got the dress and I'll be on my way. I just think it's SO cute." 

"I said leave me alone..." I mumbled, growing more and more frustrated. 

Gin began walking towards me. I backed up but he continued to stalk me until I was backed up into the corner of the wall. I began to panic. 

"Where... Did you... Get... The dress?" Gin asked again. 

"Nowhere!" I yelled. 

"FIne. If you won't tell me, I'll just take it from you!" Gin laughed, as his hand gripped the bottom of my dress, ready to rip it from my body. 

"No!" I screeched. "Leave me alone!" 

Suddenly I felt a cold arm around my waist, and looked up to see Ulquiorra glaring at Gin. 

"Leave the girl alone, you perverted piece of trash." He hissed. 

Gin sighed. "FIne, fine. I was just tryin' to have a little fun." 

Finally, Gin walked away, and I was left alone with Ulquiorra. 

"Are you okay?" He asked in his monotone voice, that sent shivers up my spine. 

"Uh... Yeah. I... I'm fine." I was sure my face was red as a tomato, because his arm was still around my waist, holding my body close to his. "Thanks for helping me." 

He stared at me, his expression blank, before I caught the slightest movement in his eyes, as they traveled over my body. My heart beat sped up, and I'm sure he heard it. 

"You look nice." He said calmly, before releasing me, and striding away. 

I stood there like a moron before squealing and running to find Brooke, and tell her everything. 

*************

Thanks for reading this little bit of pointlessness! And keep an eye out for the newest chapter! 

Love you guys!

-Dewwa