Team Moon Fighters

AN: This is only the human's information I'll post more later.

And also check out my Criminal minds Fanfic while your waiting for updates on these stories and the second book.

-Lexi

Characters info:

Name: Faye Uehara

Age: 23

Hair color: Black (short)

Eye color: Green

Digivices: Purple and Orange D-Arks

Clothing style: Jeans or leggings. Boots. Blouse or T-shirt.

Partner(s): Coronamon and Lunamon

Description: She is from Bungotakada, Japan. Her and her family moved to Shinjuku at the begining of her sophmore year in high school. Her family owns a store in west Shinjuku. She is Rika Nonaka's best friend and partner Ranger in the Tamers Union. Faye traveled to the digital world with the Tamers after the begining of college. Faye was the first digimon tamer to recieve two partner Digimon. After heading back home from the Digital; Faye and Rika left Japan after high school to go to an American University in California. She is currently studying law enforcement and medical training.

Family:

Mrs. Uehara (Mom)

Mr. Uehara (Dad)

Kai (Brother)

May Uehara (Niece)

Henry Wong (Boyfriend)

Name: Rika Nonaka

Age: 23

Hair color: Auburn (long)

Eye Color: Violet

Digivices: Blue and light blue D-Arcs

Clothing style: Jeans. Boots or sneakers. T-shirts or tank tops.

Partner(s): Renamon and Kudamon

Description: One of the original Digimon Tamers and Co. founder of the Tamers Union. Rika met Kudamon when her and Renamon were on a rescue mission where they saw Reppamon, Kudamon's champion form, getting mauled by a pack of Garurumon. Both of them fought off the pack themselves. Rika is second in command in the team Moon Fighters. She is in college studying biology, Art and Law Enforcement.This is where she met her boyfriend Raggio.

Family:

Rumiko Makino (Mother)

Ryan Nonaka (Father)

Seiko Makino (Grandmother)

Makota Makino (Grandfather) Deceased

Sam Nonaka (Half Sister)

Arron Nonaka-Moore (Step Brother)

Lauren Nonaka-Moore (Step Mother)

John Nonaka (Uncle)

Unamed Aunt (Deceased)

Unamed Cousin

Unamed Cousin (Will apear in book 2)

Raggio Valdez (Fiance)

Thomas Valdez (Son)

Raggio Valdez

Age: 25

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde (Medium short)

Eye Color: Blue