Couple Short Stories <3

Fear

(Faye's POV)(High School Year 4)

My eyes wandered to the ferris wheel above our heads. My stomach dropped at the height. Summer vacation was always big around here especially with a whole group of high schoolers.

"Come on Faye, we're all heading to the get something to eat. Rika, Kazu, Heather, and Ryo went to go on the roller coaster, so we're gonna go order for them." Jeri ran up and pulled me towards the tables. I sat next to Henry and looked at the food that was placed in front of me. Rika finally convinced me to ask him out. We started eating when I noticed Rika and the others walking back to us. Heather and Rika looked excited while Kazu and Ryo looked sick.

"Well now that you four are finally back let's see were we go from here, so the girls wanna go play some games while us guys are gonna head to the arcade; we could all meet up at the sushi bar close to the ferris wheel, then we could go there last." My jaw clenched as my palms got sweaty. Rika noticed this and looked to me snickering. We all split up on the fair grounds.

"So Faye, you gonna do okay with the ferris wheel; I hope it's not to fast for you." Heather poked my sides as Rika chuckled from the ball game.

"Guys it's not funny, I hate heights." My voice quivered at the thought.

"It'll be fine ya big baby." Rika patted my back. We all met back with the boys at the ferris wheel.

"Everyone ate?" Takato cheerfully questioned as he motioned towards the gigantic machine. We all were paired up and since Rika offered for Henry and I to be paired, I had her paired with Ryo. Never thought I'd seen her turn green before.

When we were up to the top they stopped the wheel.

'I'm gonna kill them after I get down!'

"Faye you alright?" Henry placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, just don't.... don't laugh okay?" I blushed as his grey eyes stared deep into my emerald ones.

"I promise."

"I have a huge fear of heights and I am about to pass-out!" I started hyperventilating. He lightly pushed my head towards him.

"Hey, look at me, nowhere else." I calmed down as his face leaned into mine. Our lips connected as the ferris wheel went back down. When we sepparated, I smiled and said quietly,"I don't think I'm that afraid anymore."

.

.

.

Choices

(Rika's POV) (A month after the 1st story)

3:30 in the morning.

I sat up as the baby moniter went off. I heard the baby crying in the next room. I got up and went into the baby's room. I just got the hang of our new house and the new baby duties, but they have been exausting me. I haven't slept in forever. After doing everything I needed to do I went back to bed. When my face hit the pillow the alarm went off.

"SON OF A-"

"Calm down Ri..... your still on leave." Raggio stretched and leaned over to give me a peck on the cheek.

"I think I have a solution for you."

"What?" I growled at him. He grabbed his uniform out of the closet and turned to me.

"I think you should retire early." His face showed worry over me. I opened my mouth to argue, but he instead showed me the papers I've been working on.