first date pt.1

INSPIRATION:
First Date
by
Blink-182

Frank Iero sat in his car infront of Gerard Way's house.He's nervous , because it's his very first date with Gerard.But he can't wait , because he's picking up Gerard Way for their very first date together.

Frank got out of his car , taking a deep breathe and exhaling slowly . He held the single rose he personally picked out from his mother's beloved garden, praying to God she doesn't realize the single missing rose,or he will be grounded for a week.Trust him, he did that once with his mom's daffodils and he couldn't go out for two weeks.

He went up to Gerard's front doorstep , fixing his jean jacket before knocking once,twice on the red cherry wood door.
A few minutes later , the door opened , but it wasn't Gerard,it was his younger brother,Mikey. Frank smiled nervously and scratched his neck ,and he could practically feel the intimidating aura of Mikey Way.

"You are Iero ,correct? Frank Iero?" Mikey said,glaring at the punk boy with the lip piercing."Uh,yeah,that'll be me," Frank said , smiling nervously before shaking Mikey's hand."Fucking hurt him, I'll cut your dick off,and scrape your eyeballs out," Mikey hissed, as Frank winced at the painful image.

"Oh Frank! There you are ! Sorry I was a bit late," finally Gerard appeared ,pale cheeks flushed and grinning at his date. God,Frank wanted to kiss him right there and then. Gerard looked so adorable in his oversized white sweater and black skinny jeans , his red hair all fluffed up and hanging around his face like some sort of halo . He hugged Mikey tightly ,who said "I want my brother back by eleven,no later."

Frank gulped and nodded , smiling nervously at Mikey before offering his hand out to Gerard , who took it shyly and both of them walked to Frank's car , where Frank,like a gentleman , opened the door for Gerard.

Frank got into the car and grinned at his beautiful date,who blushed and giggled at Frank.Frank revved the engine and the two boys sped into the evening.

TIME SKIP TO SHOPPING MALL LMAO

Frank got out of the car first,but wasn't fast enough when Gerard was already out of the car.He was disappointed ,because he wanted to open the door for Gerard. He sighed.Maybe next time , if there'll be another next time.

"So you wanna walk around a bit ? It's kinda early for dinner," Frank said to Gerard, whose eyes lit up and nodded , before saying "Yeah!We can walk around first!" And Frank nearly melted at such a cute face.

After ten minutes of walking around ,with occasional brushes of hands and shoulders , Frank finally had the courage and asked the question he was dying to ask."Uh Gerard?" He said ,as Gerard turned towards him ,eyes sparkling and lips pulled into a grin . Gerard hummed , alerting Frank that he was listening."Is-is it cool if I hold your hand?" He asked , suddenly shy ,which was rare for Frank Iero because Frank Iero is never shy. Gerard blushed a deep shade of red before nodding shyly and reaching his delicate pale hand to Frank's tattooed hand.

Frank held Gerard's hand in his ,marveling at the contrast and how well Gerard's hand fit in his . "I-i-I like your hair," Gerard muttered softly to Frank, looking at his shoes shyly. Frank internally screamed , because he thought his hair was stupid.He just hope that his date wouldn't guess he didn't know what to wear.

SORRY YALL FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER SO HAVE THE FIRST PART OF FIRST DATE !!!!!! PART TWO WILL BE UP IN A FEW DAYS ; I SWEAR // read an comment frens < 3