and i'll be missing you <3

sorry if it's bad
xoxo :(

It has been officially two months , two weeks and three days since Frank Iero went to tour with his band , The Cellabration. Today , Frank will be home somewhere around midnight , with the boy he loved with all of his heart , Gerard Way.

All the late night Skype calls , Face Timing, calling on the phone and texting didn't do either of them justice . And since Frank's side of the line usually has really shitty connection , he'll end up with a still pretty , but pixelated and buffering screen of his baby and they had countless calls that only last ten minutes or less because of Frank's shitty Internet .

Gerard however , was coping sort of half okay and half struggling . He can't be bothered to eat , living on coffee and pop tarts. On the positive note , he did his art more quickly and he sold most of it with a reasonable price . He met up with his brother Mikey and Mikey's boyfriend ,Pete. He started a new comic series that didn't see him ripping the idea into shreds.

He refused to wear anything that isn't Frank's , going out only when needed to with wearing one of Frank's many worn-out band tshirts and his ripped jeans , his whole image screaming 'im a nice guy but touch my boyfriend and I'll make sure both your eyes are scooped out with a scalpel'
Other times ,like right now , he jut wears Frank's oversized gray sweater that had little holes he made himself and some shorts and stays home , busying himself with art and re-reading every single comic book he owned.

Today , however was different. Gerard washed his platinum blonde (sue me i love platinum blond gerard) hair , wore yet another one of Frank's t-shirts, skinny jeans and his black boots. He even put on the little chain that had the letters 'f' and 'g' , which he knew Frank had an exact copy of it.Today Frank will be coming back home , and Gerard is very very , very excited . Gerard's cousin , Ashley (haLsey) was going to drive him to the airport since it was on the way to her girlfriend's house ,Lindsey.

Just when Gerard was applying his eyeliner , Ashley knocked on his door ,and Gerard yelled "COME IN ASH ITS NOT LOCKED," and Ashley Frangipane, in all her blue haired glory, walked in with her iconic leather jacket and smiled widely at her cousin. "Hey Gee, you ready?" Ashley asked , walking into the big bathroom . "Yeah,just , fuck,help me with my wing?" Gerard asked Ashley pleadingly , pointing at his messy winged eyeliner.With some quick dashes and strokes , Gerard looked ready and in five minutes , both of them were out of the door and into Ashley's cute little grey convertible .

During the whole journey, Ashley and Gerard sang along to the cds Ashley recently bought ."Dude,Moldy Peaches and Frankie Cosmos?This is why we're related," Gerard said excitedly , as Art School came on. The both of them sang along whole heartedly ,hitting every note and belting the lyrics out.

Thirty minutes later , Ashley pulled up at the airport , stopping next to the drop off section. "Tell Frankie I said hi and tell him to drive safely back home,okay ? See you next week?" Ashley said to Gerard, hugging the small 21 year old's body. "Thanks for the ride Ash, say hi for me to Lindsey,and yeah plans are set next week,till then Ashy!" Gerard said happily, hugging Ashley .Ashley walked back to her car and drove away to see her girlfriend.

Gerard went up to check the flights that were arriving back home and grinned when he saw Frank's flight about to arrive in ten minutes.Gerard decided to play around with his phone for a while , looking around and checking his messages . Suddenly, while Gerard was immersed in his phone,a pair of strong arms encircled his waist and hoisted him up and spun him around , making Gerard squeal and fidget. He turned around and was greeted with the sight of his beautiful boyfriend.

"Gerard,oh god I missed you so much," Frank said , setting Gerard back to the ground and grabbed his waist as he pulled in Gerard for a kiss.Gerard retaliated , putting his arms around Frank's neck and kissed Frank like his life depended on it."God I miss you so much Frankie,I'm so happy you're back," Gerard mumbled before kissing Frank again.
"Let's get back home,I miss you and everything here," Frank said , grinning widely at his lover.

The both of them walked to the nearest taxi stand , Frank's tattooed arm on his luggage , and his other arm around his boyfriend.

LMAO THIS RLLY SUCKED IM SO SORRY I HATE THIS ONE TOO OH MY GOD I FEEL LIKE DELETING THIS BUT I DONT WANNA FEEL LIKE A DICK AND NOT PUBLISH FOR MORE THAN FOUR DAYS SO PLS BE CONTENT WITH THIS IM SO SORRY FRENS