Reserved Every Tuesday

I was standing in the school balcony with my friend Nina. We were not in the mood of eating so we decided to just get some fresh air here other than going to the cafeteria. Just to tell you, the balcony in front of my class is super strategic, really. We could see the school yard where my class or other classes did our PE, we could see the building of the seniors which was the opposite of the freshman building, also the sophomore building which was beside my building except that it was facing the school entrance. We couldn't see the school entrance from the balcony though but we could see who went in or out.

There was this one class that was doing PE and the boys still continued playing football even when it was recess. I wasn't really paying attention to them because I was talking to Nina. And all of a sudden, I was surprised by Nina's high pitch voice.

"OHMG Ion that's him! He's walking towards the cafeteria!" Nina said excitedly.

"What? Where is it? I see no Brandon." I replied, looking around to search through the guy Nina was crazy about. His name is Brandon and he was the senior there. Nina has had a crush on him since she joined the Karate club in school a month ago. She said it was love at first sight, how funny.

"The one in the brown jacket, Ionna." She almost shrieked out.

I frowned and scanned through the group of boys who were walking to the direction of the cafeteria. After maybe about five seconds, I spotted the guy who has stolen Nina's heart since day one.

"Hmm well, not bad Ni." I said casually.

"What do you mean 'not bad'? He is flawless Ionna can't you see?" Nina replied dramatically.

"I prefer Yale though." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right. So blinded by love. Come on, ion! We have to go to the cafeteria right now!" Nina insisted.

"What for? I thought you're the one who don't want to go there in the first place." I put on a sarcastic face and protested.

"Well duh to see him of course and I have changed my mind now." She rolled her eyes.

"Seriously Nina," I gave the what-the-heck look, and eventually followed her.

When I was walking along the corridor, I turned my head towards the school yard on my left side that I passed by to see which class is having their PE today. I abruptly stop my step. I can't believe the scene before my eyes. Sweat dripping down across those reddish cheeks, t-shirt's sleeves and running pants were folded up revealing a well-built body, that freaking hair that is looking wet and soft at the same time. Yale is looking so freaking hot I could die.

"What is it now, ion? Why did you stop?" Asked Nina, also stopping her steps.

"Oh-my-God Nina...I think I'm...ab- about t- to...faint!" I stuttered and shrieked at the same time.

Nina looked at me and then to the direction that I was staring at. She immediately knew well why I was acting like that.

"Well are you going to stand there until he notices you or are you gonna follow me?" Asked Nina, raising her brow.

"The first option please," I replied, still staring at Yale. That was only a sarcasm actually but she took it differently.

Nina decided to go to the cafeteria alone without me because I guess she didn't want to miss out the chance of seeing Brandon too. Plus she knew that there's no point of forcing me to go with her especially if I'm in this state. I still stood there, watching him admiringly. It's a rare thing that---oh wait, his class has PE today so that means I will get to see him every Tuesday, won't I? Oh yeah, I guess the balcony in front of my class will be reserved every Tuesday starting from now on.