Cheer Pratice

Err, Err, Err, my alarm clock rang in my ear. I turned to Scarlet, "get up" I grumbled shoving a pillow in her face. "It's Saturday" she wine burying her face in the pillow. "We...have...cheer" I yawned. It was 7:30. I went into the bathroom. My bathroom had baby blue walls with purple fuzzy carpet and black towels. I ran my shower water and heard Scarlet in her bathroom. Scarlet and I had been best friend's for as long as I can remember. She has her own bathroom because she practically lives at my house. I brushed my hand under the water to feel the warmth. I dropped my pajama's and took off my shirt. I got undressed and stepped into the shower.

***

I had just finished getting dress and was not in the process of blow drying my hair. I finished my hair and admired my self in the mirror. I had some black spandex on with a red tank top that was tight at the top and loose on the bottom. In black words it said Bite me. I look good I thought throwing my hair in a bun. I walked out of the bathroom to see Scarlet putting on earrings. I quickly scanned over her outfit choice. She had on blue booty shorts that barely covered her ass, a purple tank top that was low cut showing half her boobs and came up to right above her belly button. "How do you go out like that" I asked. "Oh it's easy" she smirked. "Nice tumblr look" she followed. Tumblr. I have always been called tumblr because apparently i can look crappy but still look good. "Thanks" I said making my way to my vanity. I pulled out my mascara and lip gloss and applied it to my face. My long eye lashes complimented my baby blue eyes. "Are you ready" I asked. "Yea lets go" Scarlet replied grabbing a pair of keys off the table. I quickly scribbled a note to my dad saying i was going to go to Ethan's mom house. I lied. My mom would know where i went, she always knew where i was on Saturday's. My dad was a preacher. He disapproved of everyone and everything except Ethan. Ethan was my ex we were no longer together and my dad would understand. But I could never tell him I could never tell him that i hated being a preachers daughter. He wouldn't let me do anything if i talked bad about his precious Ethan.

He disapproved of half the clothes in my closet, he didn't even like Scarlet but he didn't have a choice on that and i made that clear long time ago. I followed Scarlet outside not wanting to wake my dad. We got in the car and drove to Cheer practice.

***

We pulled up to the school and it was 8:30 exactly on time. We walked over to where everyone was at and began stretching. "Ladies get in line" shouted Neva (the captain) beside her stalked Bailey her little sidekick. Neva was no doubt cheer leading material she was plastique and fragile. We all did as we were told. We did a couple of drills and it was about 9:25 when we finished her dumb ass drills. I could hear Scarlet complaining under her breath. I giggled. "5 Star Pyramid" she shouted. Yay I thought this was my favorite drill manly because I was on top and had to do a back flip in the air and the trust the people under me to catch me while in star formation. We quickly went to our position's. The whistle was blown and the music started. I was quickly hoisted up and thrown to another girl that was already on top. She caught me with ease I shot her a smile thanking her silently. I then had to climb on another girls shoulders. Then i was boosted by two girls. I was finally in my position I put my arms up in the air. When i was about to finish off with a black flip a ball hit me. I fell back. No one was holding me the formation was broke. Then i was in the arms of someone with muscular arms. But i still felt safe. Cheers and Claps erupted. I opened my eyes and found myself face to face with Dakota, the quarterback, and in his arms. He was so close i could feel his breath. He was then being ripped away causing me to fall flat on my butt by Neva (his girlfriend). He flashed me a smile and walked away.

Scarlet helped me up and i dusted myself off. "Okay ladies that's all for today" Neva shouted. I began grabbing my stuff waiting on Scarlet who was flirting with some football jock. Neva strutted towards me swaying her hips like she had an ass. Which she don't. "Hey um...just to let you know Dakota is mine. He's the quarter back I'm the head cheerleader were meant to be" she smirked. Oh how i wish i could just implant my fist in her face. "Didn't plan on it" I smiled back. I walked away towards Scarlet and pulled away from her football babe. "Time to goooooo" I said and she said goodbye and we walked to the car.

***

Hey guys,

I hope you are all enjoying my book if anyone is even reading my books. This is my favorite genre so hope you enjoy. Comment and Vote please

Until next time my beauties

xoxo

rebelspirit