Almost to School!<3

I wake up the next morning to my alarm clock. I should get rid of this thing I think to myself. I jump on Scarlet. "Wake uppp" I say. She grumbles. "What time is it" she grumbles. "6 o'clock" I say making my way to the bathroom. I twist the shower on and step in. I just stand there and soak. I get out and dry my body out and put my hair in a towel. I them put my bra and panties on and step out of the bathroom. At that time scarlet is just turning her water off. I make my way to my walk in closet and begin going through my clothes. I quickly find my dark blue cut up jeans and pull them on. I then rummage through my shirts and come up empty. I get out of my closet and go to Scarlets. I go through her clothes. Nothing. Geesh. I then head toward my dresser. I then find my favorite shirt ever. Its a pink belly shirt that says forever and always in black letters. I then head toward my jewlert box and change my belly button ring into a rebel flag. I put on my necklace that has the eifle tower and earrings and put them on. I then plug up the curler. I start curling my hair when I see Scarlet in the mirror. She's wearing blue belly shirt that says you can look but you can't touch with faded jeans. I finish curling my hair and turn around to see that she's straitning her hair. "Can I borrow a belly button ring" Scarlet asks. "Yep" I say popping the p. I through her the cherry one. "You know me so well" she giggles. "I know" I say. I then apply mascara and lip gloss. "Ready?" I ask. "Let's go"she says grabbing her keys.

***

Hey guys its your favorite romance writer on wattpad!!! Okay so I am loving this stprynsof at and i hope y'all are 2! Anyways there are two major things about this side note one I'm having a contest... Two I'm adding new characters to my book.

Contest-

You send me a chapter of any ting in the book that u want to happen. Ex...party...truth or dare...first date stuff like that and if u win I'll postit and dedicate the chapter to you!!!! Either pm me or leave it in the comments.

Characters-

If you want be in my book pm me or comment the following information.

Name:
Gender:
Description:
Age:
Sexuality:
Role:
Good luck my beauties and all characters will be added!!!! Until next time.

Xoxo
REBEL