The Start Of Something uh...difficult!

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face as I remembered the nights previous events. Most kids would be upset that there dad yelled at them but for me it was normal. Not only Normal but expected. I sprang out of bed the next morning ready to get going. "Scarlet" I squealed jumping onto her. "What?!" she grumbled still gorgily. "Come on wake up" I shook her furiously. "Fine, Fine  I'm up"  she grumbled rising up. "I want starbucks, donuts and a pool" she laughed finally gaining her balance. 

"Your funny" I threw a pencil at her. "So how was you night?" I asked remembering I passed out on her. "Well it was pretty awesome Sam and I text alll night and he asked me out on a second date" she squealed. "Oh yea when?" I asked curious. "Uh...today actually at noon" she smiled. "Well uh its 11:30 so you might wanna put a rush on it" I said brushing my teeth. "Shit shit shit gotta go!" she yelled pulling on a different pair on pants and a loose t-shirt. She pulled her hair back in a pony tail and rushed out the door. "BYE" she yelled out in the drive way. Minutes later Sam pulled up and they drove off. I flung myself onto my bed reaching for my phone. 

D- Hey gorgeous what are you doing today?

The text was from an hour ago and i figured he had already forgot.

A- Hey just woke up passed out early last night but nothing that i know of

D- Well care to make plans with me?
A- As in a second date?
D- If you want it to be
A- Sure hey sorry about my dad
D- Oh no big deal I should've seen it coming your his little girl
A- Lol anyway pick me up in an hour?

D- Deal see you soon

I smiled as I realized I was getting attached to him. No one had caught me in there grasps like he has. I want to tell him about Ethan but i don't wanna risk it. But what if? Ah nevermind I pushed the thoughts out of my mind and decided to take a long bubble bath. I ran the water and slid down in it listening to Adele with headphones. An hour had passed and my skin was all wrinkly so I decided to get out. I pulled my hair into a sloppy bun and pulled on a pair of ripped jeans and a crop top. The shirt was long enough to cover my stomach so I was parent approved. I stepped out of the bathroom to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered into it. "You coming?" he asked. I looked at the time and realized I was 10 minutes late. I then heard the chime of a doorbell and hurried downstairs but my dad beat me to it. "Hello Mr. Allen I'm Dakota we met last night but I wanted to fully introduce myself" Dakota smiled at him. My dad seemed baffled and in shock. Dakota stood there with the goofyiest smile on his face with one hand going through his hair and the other offering to shake my dads. "Don't hurt my daughter" My dad finally spoke. Dakota stepped back looking like he saw a ghost. "Hi daddy, Bye Daddy lets go Dakota" I said grabbing his hand. "Your Welcome" I smiled at him. "Your dad is uh" he began. "Yea i know but believe it or not he likes you and even if he didn't I don't care cuz I like you" I smiled. Dakota blushed like a little kid and helped me in his truck. The ride to where ever we were going was silent. Any attempt to start a conversation was stopped. 

"Hey Arias I have a question" he finally said. "Uh yea?" I asked nerviously. "Do you think we will last long" he said pulling the car over. "Do you wanna last long?" I asked him not having an answer. "Yea I do" he smiled. He leaned in for a kiss and so did are lips connected and my mouth caved in. He pulled me closer thats when my butt decided to honk the horn. This is the start of something very very difficult.