School!!!

We walk through the doors and all eyes turn toward us. Casual whispers flood the halls followed by a few whistles curtisy of the jocks. "Guys are such pigs" Scarlet grumbles. "And your on boyfriend 102?" I ask. She gives me a nudgento the ribs. I then see a group of jocks crowding around the trophy case. "Hey Arias, come here" Jake shouts. I then feel a swarm on toughs hands pulling me and Scarlet. The air around smells like guys. I love it. "That is were our trophy is going to be" Jake gloats. I roll my eyes. We were a good team and with us as cheerleaders how could they not win? But our team is way to cocky 99.9% of the time. "Babe" an annoying high pitched voice named Maranda behind me squeaks. I grimmace as her high pitch chirp enters my ears, causing my brain to rattle. She throws her arms around Jake. He shoots me a look that says if-this-crazy-bitch-doesnt-get-off-me-im-gonna-get-STD's. The guys around us begin laughing. Everyone knew they weren't together they had broke up a month ago because she faked she was pregnant. "Get off me" he snaps prying her arms off his neck. I turn towards Scarlet and see that her eyes are on Sam. She seems to be studying him. Did she like him? No way! Scarlet had make out buddies not boyfriends but yet she was starring at him wide eyed like a little kid on Christmas. He had bleach blonde hair with some gorgeous dark eyes. He's wearing a black shirt and some light blue faded jeans. Beside him is Dakota. He has a blue shirt on with dark blue jeans and some Jordan's it looks like. His dark brown hair is all shaggy and wet and the light catches his eyes making them turn a golden brown. I pull her hair snapping us both back into reality. "What?!" She asks her gaze still on Sam. "You like him" I squeal. "No I dont" she snaps. Her face flushes with a bright red. "Dont lie" I giggle. She turns away and leaves. "Love you" I shout. "Love you to!" She shouts back. I then make my way to my first period class.

Mr. Hammocks English was full of guys and sadly I was the only girl i mean not that i was complaining but only like 3 of my boys were in there and they were the ones that would do anything to get in my pants.